NComputing 500-0111 M300 Virtual Desktop Client Device - 3-in-1, Up to 45 Users, USB 2.0, Audio, RJ-45Item#: N316-1018 | Model#: M300
Currently Out Of Stock!
You May Consider This Alternative
NComputing M300 Virtual Desktop Client Device Product Details
NComputing 500-0111 M300 Virtual Desktop Client Device
The NComputing 500-0111 M300 Virtual Desktop Client Device, another high performance, low cost computing solution from NComputing, provides a simple, powerful and affordable PC Expansion alternative. As the industry’s first 3-in-1 thin client offering, the NComputing 500-0111 M300 Virtual Desktop Client Device delivers a rich PC experience at 1/3 the cost of PCs and typical thin clients. With this breakthrough, NComputing uniquely delivers innovation that multiplies the value customers can expect from thin clients in a virtual desktop environment. The NComputing 500-0111 M300 Virtual Desktop Client Device is ideal for workgroup computing: classrooms, computer labs, training rooms, libraries, and small business. Purchase the NComputing 500-0111 M300 Virtual Desktop Client Device today.
What It Is and Why You Need It
- Up to 45 users per host – Fewer PCs to manage equals lower computing costs per user.
- Ethernet Connect - Classrooms, labs or offices can connect at greater distances through the local LAN.
- Numo 2 SoC – Provides PC-quality full screen video streaming.
- USB Support – Each device includes one USB 2.0 for peripheral support and two USB ports for mouse and keyboard.
- vSpace Server Software – Simple to install, easy to configure, no complicated hypervisors to manage and no expensive annual licenses to buy.
- vSpace Management Console – Client devices are easily configured through a remote console.
Manufactured by: NComputing
Warranty provided by: NComputing
Limited Warranty: 36 months parts; 36 months labor
Mfg Part No: M300
UPC No: 882508000269
Box Size: ( Length:8, Width:6, Depth:5)
Shipping Weight: 2.2000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: N316-1018
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- NComputing logos are registered trademarks of NComputing. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.