Swann PrivateEye PIR Motion Camera Product Details
Swann SWVID-PIRCAM-GL PrivateEye PIR Motion Camera
Deliver covert surveillance with the Swann SWVID-PIRCAM-GL PrivateEye PIR Motion Camera. What looks like a passive infrared (PIR) sensor is actually a video and still image camera. This versatile device can take vivid pictures with its discrete 1.3MP camera and record videos at 30fps within a viewing angle of 45 degrees. After installing an SD card, you can save and transfer up to 32GB of data to the PC or the Internet. It also has a discrete microphone which captures sounds. The Swann SWVID-PIRCAM-GL PrivateEye PIR Motion Camera is a wireless indoor security device that runs on four AA batteries.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Wireless Indoor Security; convenient, cordless security device you can place almost anywhere inside your home
- 1.3MP Discrete Camera; vivid pictures with up to a 1280 x 1024 resolution
- 30fps Video recording; record moving images with clear results
- Motion sensor; records or takes pictures upon detection of movement
- SD memory slot; accepts any SD card with up to a 32GB capacity for storing photos and videos
- Discrete surveillance; indoor security device that looks like a PIR sensor
- ABS plastic casing; provides durability and protection
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Swann Communications U.S.A. Inc.
Warranty provided by: Swann Communications U.S.A. Inc.
Limited Warranty: 12 months parts; 12 months labor
Mfg Part No: SWVID-PIRCAM-GL
UPC No: 815849011878
Box Size: ( Length:9, Width:8, Depth:3)
Shipping Weight: 0.9500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: S88-1320
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Swann Communications U.S.A. Inc. logos are registered trademarks of Swann Communications U.S.A. Inc.. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.