Nuance Dragon Naturally Speaking 11.5 Premium Product Details
Nuance Dragon Naturally Speaking 11.5 Premium
Get an intelligent assistant right in your PC with the Nuance Dragon Naturally Speaking 11.5 Premium. This software provides you the power to create documents, reports, e-mails, and more all by speaking. It offers accurate command execution and lets you perform three times faster than when you type, just tell your PC what to do with the included headset and it does it. With this software, you can use the power of your voice to edit Microsoft Word and Excel documents, Corel WordPerfect, and virtually all Windows-based applications. The Nuance Dragon Naturally Speaking 11.5 Premium also allows you to use “Search [website] for [xyz]” commands to conduct specific searches on Facebook.com, MySpace.com, Twitter, IRS.gov, and the Nuance technical Knowledge Base. To improve its usability and feature discoverability, this software has a Dragon SideBar that allows users to discover and access key commands. Do your projects or assignments faster than ever with the Nuance Dragon Naturally Speaking 11.5 Premium; purchase it now!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Speech recognition software; allows you to manage every application and process it on your PC with your voice
- Customizable Dragon; lets you create your own word lists of acronyms, proper names and other unique phrases
- Dragon SideBar; improves usability and feature discoverability
- Dragon Voice Shortcuts; allows you to access Web, Email and Desktop Search easily
A Closer Look:
PRODUCT COMPARISON CHART:
15% fewer speech recognition errors out of the box than Dragon 10; Recognition Analytics (Dragon automatically detects poor audio input and alerts the user, offering advice to remedy the situation); multi-core support makes use of machines with multi-core architecture.
Enhanced Correction Menu and Spelling Window; new “don’t recognize that word” command; Dragon “learns” from edits, including keyboard edits, faster than ever before.
Enhanced Dragon Sidebar with contextual messages to improve usability and feature discoverability; new Dragon Sidebar presenting commands and tips; redesigned Profile Creation Wizard with focus on ease of use; more readable text for enrollment and microphone check.
Help System and Tutorials
Includes richer tutorial and tips; at anytime, you can search the Help for a particular word or phrase.
Command and Control
Global commands for launching applications and folders, switching to a specific window, or tabbing multiple times.
Application Support: Word Processing and Email
WordPerfect X5 and Word 2010. (Natural Language Commands in English only) and Outlook 2010. (Natural Language Commands in English only)
Dragon Voice Shortcuts for Web, Email and Desktop Search
Shortcut commands to search more websites, including Nuance Technical Support. Email shortcut commands to control messages and desktop content; new shortcut to search Dragon Help.
- CPU:Minimum 1 GHz Intel Pentium or equivalent AMD processor or 1.66 GHz Intel Atom processor. We recommend 1.8 GHz Intel Dual Core or equivalent AMD processor.
- Processor Cache:Minimum 512KB. We recommend 2MB.
- Free hard disk space:2.5GB (2.8GB for localized non-English versions)
- RAM:Minimum 1GB for Windows XP and Windows Vista, and 2GB for Windows 7 and Windows Server 2003/2008. We recommend 2GB RAM for Windows XP and Windows Vista, and 4GB for Windows 7 and Windows Server 2003/2008 64-bit.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 6 or higher
- Creative Labs Sound Blaster 16 or equivalent sound card supporting 16-bit recording
- DVD-ROM drive required for installation
- Nuance-approved noise-canceling headset microphone (included)
Supported Operating Systems:
- Microsoft Windows 7, 32-bit and 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows Vista SP1 and SP2, 32-bit and 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows XP SP2 and SP3, 32-bit only
- Windows Server 2003 and 2008, SP1, SP2 and R2, 32-bit and 64-bit
- An internet connection is required for product activation (a quick anonymous process).
- This edition of Dragon does dictation directly into Electronic Medical Record (EMR) systems. For EMR support, please use Dragon Medical Edition.
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Nuance
Warranty provided by: Nuance
Limited Warranty: 12 months parts; months labor
Mfg Part No: K609A-G00-11.0
UPC No: 780420122239
Box Size: ( Length:8, Width:6, Depth:3)
Shipping Weight: 0.5000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: S30-1039
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Nuance logos are registered trademarks of Nuance. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.