The CybertronPC Magnum SVMIB1481 Tower Server is designed with a focus on storage, performance and reliability.
For fast, reliable and secure data storage, the CybertronPC Magnum SVMIB1481 Tower Server not only has 2 x 80GB Solid State Drives in a RAID 1 array for your O/S, but also sports (8) Hot-Swappable 2TB Enterprise class RAID Edition Hard Drives in a RAID 10 Array.
To ensure maximized system performance, this Tower Server has 2x Xeon Quad-Core processors, 48GB of DDR3 ECC memory and a Dedicated, Hardware-only RAID controller.
Delivering affordable performance, storage and stability, the CybertronPC Magnum SVMIB1481 Tower Server is a universal fit for businesses of all sizes.
The Cybertron Magnum SVMIB1481 Tower Server can be transformed into a 4U Rackmounted Server. Simply add the optional 4U Conversion kit when customizing.
The CybertronPC Advantage
At CybertronPC, we know that a great system has to be built right. To create a system that will hold up under pressure, CybertronPC starts with a solid foundation of only the highest quality components. We then expertly assemble and thoroughly test your system before it ships to you. All this combines to create a fantastic machine that you can rely on.
What It Is and Why You Need It:
- 2x Intel Xeon Quad-Core 2.40GHz Processors and 48GB of DDR3 ECC Memory
- Dedicated Hardware RAID Controller, supporting RAID 0, 1, 5, 6, 10, 50, Single Disk, JBOD
- 2 x 80GB Solid State Hard Drives in a RAID 1 array for Operating System
- 8 x 2TB RAID Edition Hard Drives in a RAID 10 Array
- Tower / 4U convertible Chassis with 760 Watt, Triple-Redundant Power Supply (4U installation requires optional mounting kit)
- Assembled and Tested in the U.S.A.