Intel Core i7-640LM 2.13GHz, 2GB RAM, 320GB SATA Product Details
Incredibly versatile business tool
Unconventional work environment? ThinkPad X Series Tablet is perfect for road warriors and in-the-trenches professionals—in sales, healthcare, emergency services, education and other industries—who need flexible, hassle-free computing on the go.
Easy to convert
From traditional laptop at the office to tablet mode in the field. Simply twist and fold back the screen to convert.
Natural, intuitive data input
- Digitizer pen: Jot notes and sketch diagrams on screen using the comfortable rubberized pen. You can even flip and erase like using a pencil! Palm-rejection technology prevents your hand from interfering with writing.
- Touch screen: For even greater ease, step up to the optional multitouch panel. Enhanced finger-touch sensitivity makes it a breeze to smoothly interact with applications and enter data on forms.
- Full-sized keyboard: All X Series Tablet models come with the full-sized, spill-resistant ThinkPad keyboard, featuring the famous TrackPoint pointing device.
Cutting-edge tablet panels
You asked, we've delivered! Lenovo has reset the bar in tablet technology with two panel options designed for the way you work.
Must-have mobility and versatility
Take the highly mobile X Series Tablet anywhere work requires.
- Lightweight, starting at just 3.57 pounds
- Up to 10 hours of battery life for all-day computing
- Multiple connectivity options
- Superior wireless design and antenna placement
Tablet convenience, ThinkPad reliability
Our X Series Tablet PC doesn’t sacrifice worry-free ThinkPad security and rock-solid durability.
- Fingerprint reader (selected models)
- Self-encrypting drives (SEDs)
- 32-byte boot password
- Input/output port disable
- ThinkVantage Rescue and Recovery
- ThinkVantage Client Security Solution
- Shock-mounted hard drive
- Spill-resistant keyboard
- Magnesium-alloy top and bottom covers
- Designed to pass eight rigorous military spec tests
Enhance the tablet experience
The X Series Tablet is available with the Genuine Windows 7 Business operating system from Microsoft, which improves the tablet experience with several tablet-specific features:
- Visual feedback for pen and touch interaction
- Customizable pen flicks for common tasks
- A snipping tool to capture anything on the screen
- Improved handwriting recognition
X Series Tablet models are also available with Genuine Windows XP Tablet PC Edition. Both operating systems offer Input Panel, a feature that quickly and accurately converts handwriting to text.
The X Series Tablet raises the convertible notebook to new levels of mobile performance, without sacrificing portability or battery life.
- Latest Intel Core i series processors (on X201) with Turbo Boost and Hyper-Threading technologies to intelligently accelerate performance to match your workload
- Intel Core 2 Duo low-voltage processors (on X200) for a thinner, lighter design, powerful performance and longer battery life
- Up to 8GB DDR3 RAM
Additional Resources: Product Manuals