Tripp Lite Manual VGA Two-Position Switc Product Details
Turn your home or office PC into a versatile, multi-faceted workstation with this VGA/SVGA switch. It allows you to switch between two PCs with different operating systems, data or specifications using a single monitor or connect two monitors to one computer for the convenience of extra digital workspace. With the easy-to-use, front-panel buttons, toggling between computers or monitors is convenient and instantaneous, while the all-metal casing ensures the unit's durability. It is completely plug-and-play, with no drivers or software to download or install and no external AC power to supply. Simply plug your equipment into the desired configuration and turn your PC into a do-it-all workstation. Connector/Port/Interface: HD15 Female (3); For Use With: PCs and Monitors; Number of Ports: 2.
What It Is And Why You Need It
- Manual switch connects two computers to one monitor or two monitors to one computer.
- Turn your home or office PC into a versatile, multi-faceted workstation.
- Connects two computers to one monitor or two monitors to one computer.
- Fully-shielded rugged metal case with front-panel push button switch.
- Does not require external power, software, or complicated set-up procedures.
- Turn your PC into a do-it-all workstation.
Manufactured by: TrippLite
Warranty provided by: TrippLite
Mfg Part No: B112-002-R
UPC No: 037332014269
Box Size: ( Length:5, Width:3, Depth:1)
Shipping Weight: 0.4000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: H24-A171594
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- TrippLite logos are registered trademarks of TrippLite. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.