The new T410 model features a sleek, industrial Product Details
The New Lenovo ThinkPad T410
The perfect balance of performance, portability and energy efficiency.
Next-generation design and usability
The new T410 model features a sleek, industrial design: clean lines, a symmetrical display and wider hinges. Plus, our next-generation keyboard and touchpad not only have a more modern look, they're easier to use:
- Larger, vertical Esc and Delete keys
- Minimized key spacing
- LEDs on CapsLk key and power-on and mute buttons
- VoIP Fn+F6 hotkey combination
- 27% larger multitouch touchpad with wider left- and right-click buttons
Lenovo ThinkPad T410 gives you superior graphics performance.
LED backlit displays are mercury-free and generate 25% brighter displays, boast crisper colors, consume less power and weigh 70 grams less than conventional CCFL displays. Use the wide dimming range to reduce brightness while still experiencing a clear display in dim environments.
DisplayPort video port (on select models) lets you attach a high-resolution digital DVI monitor using a DisplayPort connector. Use this next-generation display interface technology for everything from notebooks to monitors to TVs to projectors.
Works longer with energy-saving features
- Lenovo Battery Stretch lets you make temporary selections in extreme situations to extend battery life.
- Integrated graphics reduce power consumption by using graphics already onboard the Intel CPU.
- Optical disk drive and audio automatically switch to a low power state when there's no activity.
- Green Power Scheme and ThinkPad EnergySaver technology help preserve mobile computing time.
Green features come standard
- EPEAT Gold qualified and ENERGY STAR-rated laptops
- LED backlit, mercury-free displays
- Less power usage with dual-core processors than with standard-voltage processors
- Cooler and quieter
- Low 25-watt processor technology
- Reusable packaging designed for at least 5 reuses
- Energy Calculator to calculate power savings for your system configuration
Full-sized, ergonomic keyboard
The comfortable ThinkPad keyboard comes on all T Series laptops, and select models feature our next-generation keyboard.
Mini docks Series 3 expansion
New Series 3 mini docks are available on select T Series notebooks, featuring up to 6 USB ports, two DisplayPorts, two DVI ports, an eSATA port and much more!
Multimedia card reader
T Series models feature multimedia card readers supporting many popular multimedia card formats.
Always-on USB port
An always-on USB port (on select T Series models)—easily identifiable by the yellow color—lets you charge your smart phone, mp3 player or other USB devices, even when your notebook is in standby or hibernate mode or when your system is off but plugged in using AC power.
Combination eSATA/USB 2.0 port
Acts as a USB 2.0 or eSATA port by plugging into either the top or bottom edge (on select models).
Cool and quiet
A third-generation fan and Adaptive Thermal Technology combine to make the new ThinkPad T Series the coolest and quietest ever.