The HP ProLiant DL160 G6 Server
is a high performance, low cost, ultra-dense rack server designed for memory intensive High Performance Computing (HPC) environments, web serving and memory intensive applications.
Features of the HP ProLiant DL160 G6 Server
Easy To Own
- New Intel Xeon 4 and 6 core processors
- High Efficiency Power Supplies
- Up to 8TB of disk space
- Affordable pricing for a well-featured dual processor system
- Rack-optimized, 1U form-factor for fast deployment and efficient maintenance of large-scale cluster and grid solutions
- Easy-access chassis and internal component labels make maintenance and expansion fast and simple
- Addition of the Easy Setup CD for rapid deployments
- Addition of SNMP agents for more comprehensive management
- Choice of the latest 4 and 6 core Intel Xeon Processors
- Performance for 32-bit and 64-bit application solutions
- Offers standard industry leading DDR3 Registered and Unbuffered DIMMs with expansion to 192GB to provide increased bandwidth for high uptime and memory intensive performance
- Integrated HP NC362i dual-port 1Gb NIC that features load-balancing, failover, and sideband support
- Now even more scalable internal bays to meet your storage needs with up to 4 Large Form Factor 3.5 inch non-hot plug SATA or hot plug SATA/SAS or support of up to 8 2.5 inch Small Form Factor hot plug SATA/SAS hard drive bays
Energy Efficiency Leadership
- Global server support network to assist you with setup, installation and to provide reliable after sales support when you need it from a single point of contact
- HP provides a broad choice of pre-configured, factory-integrated and tested cluster packages ideal for midrange technical computing
- Introducing high efficiency power supplies. Delivering the highest efficiency in the industry, as seen by meeting Climate Savers Computing Gold, 80PLUS Gold and setting the standards for Energy Star for Servers compliance.
- Right-Sized ProLiant Power Supplies meet the exact needs, reclaiming lost data center power. Less oversubscription means more capacity opportunity. Be sure to use the HP Power Calculator for selecting the right size power supply.
- G6 ProLiant systems can tell when power is being wasted and compensate for it. Smart Sensors throughout the server allow intelligent actions to preserve, protect and enhance performance and power savings.