TRENDnet TEW-736RE 300Mbps Wireless N Range Extender - 300 Mbps, Wireless N - TEW-736REItem#: T156-2682 | Model#: TEW-736RE
Currently Out Of Stock!
You May Consider This Alternative
TRENDnet 300Mbps Wireless N Range Extender Product Details
TRENDnet TEW-736RE 300Mbps Wireless N Range Extender
Enjoy fast, stable connections over wide distances with the TRENDnet TEW-736RE 300Mbps Wireless N Range Extender. The TRENDnet TEW-736RE 300Mbps Wireless N Range Extender lets you provide wireless coverage to dead spots at your home or office. It extends your indoor coverage by 100m and your outdoor coverage by 300m so you get to distribute your wireless Internet effectively. It conforms to IEEE 802.11b/g/n standards so it caters to a wide variety of devices. Initial setup is also very easy thanks to its Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) button. It supports up to WPA2-PSK encryption so that your wireless network is secured. Purchase the TRENDnet TEW-736RE 300Mbps Wireless N Range Extender now!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Up to 300Mbps connections; provides a fast, stable Internet connection
- 100m indoor range and 300m outdoor range; eliminates dead spots in your network
- IEEE 802.11b/g/n compliant; supports a wide variety of devices
- Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) button; allows easy setup of network
A Closer Look:
- 1x 10/100Mbps Ethernet port
- 1x Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) button
- 2x 2dBi detachable antennas
- Compliant with IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11g, and 802.11b standards
- Compact high performance wireless n range extender
- High-speed data rates of up to 300Mbps with IEEE 802.11n
- Up to 50% energy savings with GREENnet technology
- Supports up to WPA2-PSK wireless encryption
- One-touch wireless security setup using the Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) button
- Low interference and high susceptibility deliver reliable performance
Manufactured by: TRENDnet
Warranty provided by: TRENDnet
UPC No: 710931600988
Mfg Part No: TEW-736RE
( Length:3, Width:8, Depth:6)
Shipping Weight: 0.3200 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- TRENDnet logos are registered trademarks of TRENDnet. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.