Securatrac ST-1012 LifeTrac Mobile Protector - GPS Locator, Weatherproof, Quadband, SOS Button, 3 Programmable Speed Dial Buttons (Refurbished)Item#: S943-1000 RF | Model#: ST-1012 |
Currently Out Of Stock!
You May Consider This Alternative
Securatrac LifeTrac Mobile Protector REFURB Product Details
Securatrac ST-1012 LifeTrac Mobile Protector
The Securatrac ST-1012 LifeTrac Mobile Protector is dedicated to keep your loved ones, especially the kids and the elders secure and connected to you wherever they are. With its tough and rugged design, the Securatrac ST-1012 LifeTrac Mobile Protector can withstand any kind of weather or extreme conditions. It features an SOS alert that sends an alarm to the specified contact, and it also has an Instant E911 Contact for accessing the 911 emergency services with one push of a button. Program up to three speed dial buttons to contact any number you want for family, friends and physicians. Stay updated each and every time through the email, text and web notification for services such as SecuraFence alert, low battery alert, power on & off alert, inactivity alert and speed alert. Using these features, you will always know the conditions of the Mobile Protector user. Your loved ones are always a priority; get the Securatrac ST-1012 LifeTrac Mobile Protector now.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- SOS alert; immediately alerts the specified contact in case something happened
- Instant E911 Contact; contacts 911 emergency services in seconds
- Multiple notification features; provides you with accurate condition of the user and its Mobile Protector
- Long battery life; offers up to 7 days of operation so you can maximize every second
A Closer Look:
Satellite Map Dashboard
View current and historical location, direction, speed and alert information and view the LifeTrac MobileProtector location with a birds-eye view on a satellite map
Update Programmable Phone Numbers
Simply add or change the 3 programmable phone numbers from your personalized website and this will automatically update your LifeTrac MobileProtector
SecuraFences are satellite-based boundaries or safety zones that allow SecuraTrac to send your contacts alerts via email, text and web alert whenever the LifeTrac MobileProtector crosses the SecuraFence boundary (into or out of the safety zone)
Create as many SecuraFences as you find useful. Create them with as little as one-click, re-size them as often as you need, give them names that make sense for your family (Home, Doctor's Office, Park, etc.), and enable and disable fences with a single click
Add and remove contacts – family members, close friends, coaches, and others – in seconds. This enables your extended family and trusted friends to help you find and keep an eye on the ones you love
Determine which contacts receive which alerts via email, text or web (or all 3 types). This is a very simple one-click process that enables you to control who receives alerts and how they receive them. All alerts and alert types are provided at no extra charge and are unlimited
View, print, or download a location history report to Excel. See the history of your SecuraPAL Guardian for up to 90 days using this complete yet simple report
Use an interactive calendar to select the dates to view historical information on all of your LifeTrac MobileProtectors.
Get Turn-by-Turn Directions
Get turn-by-turn directions to the current location of your LifeTrac MobileProtector using any computer or mobile phone with web capability.
SecuraTrac Location Service
- SecuraTrac Network - Integrates over 450 communications providers from around the globe to give the most comprehensive and complete network coverage possible in over 120 countries.
- Unlimited Nationwide Coverage - Works in every state and provides unlimited usage with no activation, no roamong and no overage fees of any kind.
- Very Accurate - Extraordinarily accurate outdoors and reliable indoors based on the building putting multi-billion dollar satellites to work for you
- Secure and Easy to Use - Keep an eye on what is most important to you and secure your peace of mind with a easy to access and use website reached from any computer or web-capable mobile phone.
- Convenient, Automated Reporting - Personalized Location Reports (PAL Reports)can be sent as often as every 5 minutes.
THIS PRODUCT IS REFURBISHED
Refurbished products are products that were originally purchased and returned by customers like yourself. The term refurbished is used to describe products that were returned to their manufacturer’s specification then tested and repackaged for sale. We utilize a third party of professional technicians who first troubleshoot and then perform any repairs that are necessary to restore the product to like new condition. Refurbished products represent a great value and we offer them with confidence knowing that every refurbished product was tested by a trained group of professionals. Refurbished products are warranted for up to 90 days after purchase. Any product failure not originating from defects in materials or workmanship will not be considered covered under warranty. Warranty terms applicable to refurbished products may vary; see below for specific warranty information and consider purchasing an extended service plan if you desire even more coverage.
Manufactured by: SecuraTrac
Warranty provided by: SecuraTrac
Limited Warranty: 3 months parts; 3 months labor
Mfg Part No: ST-1012
Box Size: ( Length:11, Width:8, Depth:4)
Shipping Weight: 0.9500 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 2pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: S943-1000 RF
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- SecuraTrac logos are registered trademarks of SecuraTrac. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.