Lenovo ThinkPad X61 Notebook PC Product Details
Lenovo ThinkPad X61 Notebook PC
Speed up the way you accomplish things by allowing flexibility and comfort to work from any place at any time with the Lenovo ThinkPad X61 Notebook PC. Perform your office applications efficiently and enjoy your online and multimedia content as well. The Lenovo ThinkPad X61 Notebook PC offers the smooth operations of its Intel Core 2 Duo 2.0GHz Processor and 2GB of DDR2 Memory, the reliable storage of 100GB 7200RPM Hard Drive, and the network communication from its integrated LAN connectivity. It also gives up to 1024 x 768 resolution of your navigation and accessed files on its 12.1” TFT Display, providing you with a clear, detailed visual presentation. Deliver a manageable workspace you can access wherever you may be. Improve your productivity with the Lenovo ThinkPad X61 Notebook PC.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Intel Core 2 Duo 2.0GHz Processor; runs most Notebook PC functions
- 2GB of DDR2 Memory; makes the Notebook PC perform and deliver your work faster
- 100GB 7200RPM Hard Drive; stores data such as document files and multimedia content
- 12.1” TFT Display; delivers an amazing viewing performance with up to 1024 x 768 resolution
- Integrated LAN connectivity; allows you to connect to the net
- FireWire port; super-fast connection between the Notebook PC and other applicable devices
- Three USB ports; link external devices to the Notebook PC using up to three flexible connections
A Closer Look:
THIS ITEM IS AN OFF-LEASE PRODUCT - SAVE RESOURCES AND SAVE GREEN
The term "Off-Lease" refers to a product that has been leased to, and used by, a customer, then returned to the leasing agent at the end of the lease period (typically 2 to 3 years). The leasing agent, or their third-party partner, inspects, repairs (if necessary), cleans, re-packages, and then offers the product for sale as "Off-Lease". Although we only purchase and sell the highest grade off-lease products some items will show signs of use, including minor scratches, slight wear on keyboards, etc. Purchasing off lease product saves you money, creates less waste and saves the resources that would be required to produce new products. If saving money and resources is important to you and you are not concerned with minor wear you should consider purchasing off-lease. Off lease products carry limited warranties through the original leasing agent or their third party refurbisher. See below for warranty details.
Manufactured by: Lenovo
Warranty provided by: Lenovo
Limited Warranty: 12 months parts; 12 months labor
Mfg Part No: RB-X61
UPC No: 825633336865
Box Size: ( Length:20, Width:16, Depth:5)
Shipping Weight: 4.3500 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 8pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: J001-120101
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Lenovo logos are registered trademarks of Lenovo. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.