Toshiba DR430 DVD Recorder - HDMI, 1080p, One Touch Recording, USB, Dolby Digital Recording, 3D Virtual Surround Sound (Refurbished)Item#: T24-9204 RF | Model#: DR430 |
Currently Out Of Stock!
You May Consider This Alternative
Toshiba DR430 DVD Recorder REFURB Product Details
Toshiba DR430 DVD Recorder
With the Toshiba DR430 DVD Recorder, converting and archiving your favorite home movies to DVD is simple. You can also experience your DVD movie collection in near HD quality with the Toshiba DR430 DVD Recorder's 1080p upconversion via HDMI®. One Touch Recording on this Toshiba DR430 DVD Recorder makes recording your favorite show simple. Just connect your DVD recorder to your cable or satellite box and you are set to record with the push of one button!
Video upconversion up to 1080p takes your current DVDs to a new level, for an amazing viewing experience on today's HDTVs. Multi-Format Recording and Playback provides the utmost in recording media convenience with compatibility with the most popular formats (DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD+R, DVD+RW).
What It Is And Why You Need It
- Auto Finalize simplifies the recording process by automatically finalizing your recording for playback on standard DVD players
- Front DV Input makes it easy to save your precious memories from your camcorder to DVD
A Closer Look
- One Touch Recording*
- Video upconversion up to 1080p** resolution via HDMI®
- Video Upconversion via HDMI® ** 720p/1080i/1080p
- Multi-Format Recording and Playback***
- Progressive Out
- Video DAC -10-bit/54 MHz
- Digital Photo Viewer (JPEG)
- Y/C Separation
- Audio DAC 192kHz/24bit
- Dolby® Digital Recording (2-Ch)
- L-PCM Recording XP mode only
- 3-D Virtual Surround Sound
- DVD-RW (VR & Video Mode)
- DVD+RW (VR Mode)
- DVD-R (Video Mode)
- DVD+R (Video Mode)
- Recording Modes 1H(XP)/2H(SP)/4H(LP)/6H(EP)/8H(SLP)
- HDMI® CEC****
- Timer Recording 12 programs/1 month
- OSD Language: English/French/Spanish
- 1.5x FF with Audio 1.3x /0.8x with Audio
- Scan FF/REW 2X(fwd) 5X(back) ,20X,40X
- Slow-Motion 1/2(fwd) 1/4(back), 1/8X, 1/16X
- Instant Skip
- Editing Features Playlist/Rename Title/Replace Title Thumbnail / Chapter Creation (User and Auto)
- Timer Back Up (at standby mode)-30 sec.
- Auto Finalization w/ undo
- Commercial Skip
- Component Outputs (1)
- HDMI® Out
- Front S-Video Input (1)
- Rear S-Video Input/Output 1 /1
- Rear RCA-Video Input/Output 1 /1
- Front Audio Input (1)
- Rear Analog Audio Input / Output 1/1
- Coaxial Outputs (1)
- Front DV Input (1)
- USB Port
- Weight: 4.84 lbs.
- Dimensions: 16.54 x 2.32 x 10.20 (WxHxD)
- *External tuner source required to record television programming. This product is not made or sold for unauthorized use of copyrighted works, and it is only intended for recording and playback of authorized content and any other lawful use.
- **A HDTV or HD Monitor with an HDCP capable HDMI® or DVI input is required for video upconversion. To upconvert to 720p, 1080i, or 1080p resolution, a 720p, 1080i, or 1080p capable HDTV or HD Monitor (as applicable) is required. While up-converting DVD video content may result in a picture that appears to be near HD quality, results may vary depending on content, display and settings.
- ***Some DVD-R/DVD-RW and CD-R/CD-RW discs may be incompatible due to laser pick up, disc design or condition of disc. CD-R/CD-RW discs must be recorded using CD-DA method for CD audio playback. The DVD Recorder may not support some MP3/JPEG recordings due to differences in recording formats, disc structure, or condition of the disc (use of CD-RW for MP3 files is not recommended). See owner’s manual for more information.
- ****Use of HDMI® CEC feature requires an HDMI-CEC compatible display device. Depending on the display device specifications, some or all HDMI-CEC functions may not work even if the display device is HDMI-CEC compatible.
THIS PRODUCT IS REFURBISHED
Refurbished products are products that were originally purchased and returned by customers like yourself. The term refurbished is used to describe products that were returned to their manufacturer’s specification then tested and repackaged for sale. We utilize a third party of professional technicians who first troubleshoot and then perform any repairs that are necessary to restore the product to like new condition. Refurbished products represent a great value and we offer them with confidence knowing that every refurbished product was tested by a trained group of professionals. Refurbished products are warranted for up to 90 days after purchase. Any product failure not originating from defects in materials or workmanship will not be considered covered under warranty. Warranty terms applicable to refurbished products may vary; see below for specific warranty information and consider purchasing an extended service plan if you desire even more coverage.
Manufactured by: Toshiba
Warranty provided by: Toshiba
Limited Warranty: 60 months parts; 60 months labor
Mfg Part No: DR430
Box Size: ( Length:20, Width:14, Depth:5)
Shipping Weight: 7.5000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: T24-9204 RF
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Toshiba logos are registered trademarks of Toshiba. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.