BIOSTAR TPower X79 Intel Motherboard - ATX, Socket R (LGA2011), Intel X79 Express, 2400MHz DDR3 (O.C.), SATA III (6Gb/s), RAID, 8-CH, Audio, Gigabit LAN, USB 3.0, PCI-e 3.0, CrossFireX/SLI ReadyItem#: B450-2437 | Model#: TPower X79
Currently Out Of Stock!
You May Consider This Alternative
BIOSTAR TPower X79 Intel LGA2011 Motherboard Product Details
BIOSTAR TPower X79 Intel X79 Motherboard
Providing a stable platform for the latest computer components, the BIOSTAR TPower X79 Intel X79 Motherboard lets you build the ultimate computing machine. Featuring its LGA2011 processor interface, this ATX motherboard supports the latest 2nd Generation Intel® Core i7 processors to provide you with the power and speed you need to handle your heavy computing tasks. It is also equipped with four 240-Pin memory slots that supports up to 32GB (8GB per slot) of DDR3 memory, so that your PC will respond more quickly to your every command. The BIOSTAR TPower X79 Intel X79 Motherboard makes it easier for you to install several storage devices such as hard drives and solid state drives with its four Serial ATA 6.0Gb/s Headers. And with its CrossFireX and 3-Way SLI multi-GPU support, The BIOSTAR TPower X79 Intel X79 Motherboard enhances your PC’s visual potential that a gamer or a video enthusiast will surely appreciate. Purchase one today!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- 2nd Generation Intel® Core i7 processors; provides you with the power and speed you need to handle your heavy computing tasks
- four 240-Pin memory slots; supports up to 32GB (8GB per slot) of DDR3 memory, so that your PC will respond more quickly to your every command
- four Serial ATA 6.0Gb/s Headers; makes it easier for you to install several storage devices such as hard drives and solid state drives
Manufactured by: Biostar
Warranty provided by: Biostar
Limited Warranty: 60 months parts; 60 months labor
Mfg Part No: TPower X79
UPC No: 802700504402
Box Size: ( Length:16, Width:13, Depth:4)
Shipping Weight: 4.1500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: B450-2437
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Biostar logos are registered trademarks of Biostar. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.