In seeking a good notebook for use by individuals or businesses, one can opt to go with the ThinkPad P50 Lenovo.
Powering this device is an Intel Core i7-6700HQ, with the processing speed normally reaching up to 2.6GHz. It does have a max turbo speed of up to 3.5GHz when used in tandem with Intel Turbo Boost Technology.
Complementing the quad-core sixth-generation processor is a multi-GPU combination of a NVIDIA Quadro M1000M and an Intel HD Graphics 530 that comes with its own 2GB memory, as well as an 8GB DDR4 SDRAM.
Users have the chance to upgrade their Lenovo 20EN0014US with the three empty memory slots still available to plug a module. Lenovo has pegged a maximum of 64GB RAM for this setup. Storage is handled by a 1TB HDD with a SATA 6GB/s interface at 5400RPM, while output is displayed on a 15.6-inch LED-backlit anti-glare widescreen display. Said screen totes a 1920 x 1080 Full HD resolution and an image aspect ratio of 16:9. This comes with a limited three-year manufacturer’s warranty that includes a set-up for pick-up and return. It also includes a specific warranty for the 6-cell lithium polymer battery that can last up to 13.2 hours on a single charge.
If one prefers a different kind of protection set-up for their Lenovo ThinkPad Ultrabook, TigerDirect has some options available on its site. You know you will always get the best deals here at TigerDirect. So order yours now!
Lenovo ThinkPad P50 20EN 15.6” Laptop – IPS 1920 x 1080 (FHD), Multitouch, Intel® Core™ i7 6700HQ, 2.6GHz, 8GB RAM, 1TB HDD, NVIDIA Quadro M1000M/ Intel® HD Graphics 530, Win 7 Pro - 20EN0014USItem#: 13736820 | Model#: 20EN0014US
- Temporarily out of stock. Order today and we'll deliver when available. (Details)
Lenovo ThinkPad P50 20EN 15.6" Laptop - 20EN0014US Product Details
Lenovo ThinkPad P50 20EN 15.6” Laptop
Redefine the way of mobile computing with the Lenovo ThinkPad P50 20EN 15.6” Laptop. Featuring Gigabit Ethernet, dual-band 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.1 and USB-C (Thunderbolt 3) interface, it provides a seamless and high speed network connectivity. An integrated fingerprint sensor, secure the valuable data in your absence. Powered by the Intel Core i7 6700HQ 2.6GHz Quad-Core processor with max turbo speed of up to 3.5GHz and 8GB DDR4 2133MHz SDRAM, it gives blazing fast computing performance, while the NVIDIA Quadro M1000M Graphics with 2GB memory, makes it ideal for professionals. The 15.6" IPS antiglare LED Widescreen display, delivers stunning visuals at 1920 x 1080(FHD) resolution and with up to 250 cd/m brightness, whereas the Dolby Home Theater v4 delivers the incredible audio performance. Its 1TB HDD SATA 6Gb/s gives a secure space to save important and frequently used data and applications for faster access. The backlit and spill resistant full-sized keyboard along with integrated multi-touch touchpad and TrackPoint allows easy operation, while the 6-cell lithium polymer battery gives up to 13.2 hours of working time. Purchase the Lenovo ThinkPad P50 20EN 15.6” Laptop at the earliest!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- 15.6” IPS antiglare LED Widescreen; delivers stunning visuals at FHD (1920 x 1080) resolution and with up to 250cd/m˛ brightness
- Intel® Core™ i7 Dual Core 6700HQ 2.6GHz Processor; provides outstanding computing speed with quad core operation and max turbo speed of up to 3.5GHz
- 8GB DDR4 SDRAM; gives smooth multitasking ability and faster system responsiveness
- 720p Webcam and stereo speakers; enables to have a high quality video call
- 1TB HDD SATA 6Gb/s; provides a secure storage to save important files and applications for faster access
- WIN 7 Pro OS 64-bit; allows smooth navigation and wide compatibility
- Gigabit Ethernet, dual-band 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.1 & USB-C (Thunderbolt 3); provides a high speed wired and wireless connectivity
A Closer Look :
Manufactured by: Lenovo
Warranty provided by: Lenovo
UPC No: 0889955802538
Mfg Part No: 20EN0014US
Shipping Weight: 8.9000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Lenovo logos are registered trademarks of Lenovo. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.