See more products
SIIG Articulating Dual Monitor Desk Mount - Mounting kit ( desk clamp mount, mounting pole, 2 mounting arms ) for LCD display - black - screen size: 13" - 27" - mounting interface: 100 x 100 mm, 75 x Item#: YYD1-CEMT0Q11S1 | Model#: CE-MT0Q11-S1
- List Price:
- Instant Savings:
- - $42.27 (35%)
- Usually Ships within 48 Hours (Details)
Dual Monitor Desk Mount Product Details
SIIG Articulating Dual Monitor Desk Mount
Even a small desk surface is not a hindrance to a dual monitor gaming setup when you have the SIIG Articulating Dual Monitor Desk Mount. Solve the problem of a small desk for a dual monitor gaming setup with the SIIG Articulating Dual Monitor Desk Mount. This desk mount for monitors will accept two monitors, the preferred setup nowadays for gaming, on two articulated arms. Each of these articulated arms provide the monitor with a wide range of motion for a better viewing experience. And with the monitors off the desk surface, you have the desktop for your other game peripherals to give that ultimate gaming experience.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Desk mount for monitors; supports two monitors, moves them up and away from desk surface
- Two articulated arms; gives two monitors their respective wide range of motions – 180 degrees swivel, 360 degrees rotation, 15 degrees forward/back tilt, 18 inches of vertical travel, plus an extra 180 degree swivel from articulation
- C clamp desk installation; for easy installation and removal on desk surfaces that are anywhere from ½” to 4” thick
- Cable management system; hides monitor cables for aesthetics and cable protection
- Accommodates a wide range of monitor models; mounts monitors from 13” to 27” in screen size, up to weights of 22lbs, and sporting the 75x75mm and 100x100mm VESA mounting pattern
SIIG's Articulating Dual Monitor Desk Mount - 13" to 27" is a full-motion desk mount designed to accommodate two flat-panel monitors from 13" to 27" with weights up to 22 pounds each. The dual mounting arms independently supports tilt angles of +/-15 degrees, 360 degrees swivel and rotation, and extends up to 16.5" for optimal viewing angle adjustment. This high quality dual monitor desk mount features height adjustment of up to 18" for proper monitor positioning and an integrated cable management system to keep cables concealed and organized.
The Articulating Dual Monitor Desk Mount - 13" to 27" is quick and easy to install. It comes with a heavy-duty "C"-clamp compatible with all table and desk surfaces from 1/2" to 4" in thickness.
Width: 3.9 in
Depth: 25 in
Height: 35.4 in
Weight: 10.6 lbs
Type: Mounting kit
Mounting Components: Desk clamp mount, mounting pole, 2 mounting arms
Recommended Use: LCD display
Flat Panel Mount Interface: 100 x 100 mm, 75 x 75 mm
Recommended Display Size: 13" - 27"
Max Load Weight: 44 lbs
Features: Adjustable height, rotating, tilt, portrait to landscape movement, swivel adjustment, integrated cable management, adjustable angle
Service & Support: 5 years warranty
Service & Support Details: Limited warranty - 5 years
Have an opinion on this product that you would like to share? If, so please take a few moments to write your rating and review.Write your own review
- Displaying Reviews 1 - 1 of 1
- May 11, 2011
Dual Monitor Heaven
When I got this unit installed, it met with all my expectations. Secure mount on desk and for the monitors as well. Easy assembly and placement from the start. Have used dual monitors and found the function of the product wonderfully convientient. Thanks for providing this unit at such a great price.
- Displaying Reviews 1 - 1 of 1
Warranty provided by: SIIG
Mfg Part No: CE-MT0Q11-S1
UPC No: 662774009773
Box Size: ( Length: 24, Width: 5, Depth: 13 )
Shipping Weight: 13.5000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: YYD1-CEMT0Q11S1
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- SIIG logos are registered trademarks of SIIG. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.