HP Networking JE005A V1910-16G Switch - 16 x RJ-45 10/100/1000Base-T Network LAN (Refurbished)Item#: H24-JE005 RF | Model#: JE005A |
HP Networking JE005A V1910-16G Switch REFURB Product Details
HP Networking JE005A V1910-16G Switch
The HP Networking JE005A V1910-16G Switches are smart-managed, voice-ready fixed configuration Gigabit Layer 2+ switches designed for small and midsized businesses looking for an easy-to-manage yet advanced networking solution. Each HP Networking JE005A V1910-16G Switch has 10/100/1000 ports and an additional four true Gigabit SFP ports. These smart-managed switches deliver advanced features for environments not requiring centralized administration and allow network operation to be enhanced using an intuitive Web-based management interface. Advanced features include Layer 3 static routing, access control lists for enhanced security, auto-voice VLAN, QoS traffic prioritization, LLDP, Spanning Tree Protocols, and Power over Ethernet models. All HP Networking JE005A V1910-16G Switches are supported by HP 3-year warranty.
What It Is and Why You Need It
- Layer 3 static routing
- Access control lists for enhanced security
- Number of Ports: 16
- Gigabit Ethernet Port: Yes
- Interfaces/Ports: 16 x RJ-45 10/100/1000Base-T Network LAN
- Media & Performance
- Forwarding/Filtering Rate: 29.8 Mpps
- Switching Throughput: 40 Gbps
- I/O Expansions
- Number of Expansion Slots: 4
- Expansion Slots: (4 Total) SFP (mini-GBIC) Shared
- Network & Communication
- Layer Support: 2
- Management & Protocols
- Manageable: Yes
- Intelligent Management Center
- limited command-line interface
- Web browser
- SNMP v2c/3
- Standard Memory: 128 MB
- Flash Memory: 128 MB
- Power Description
- Input Voltage: 110 V AC
- 220 V AC
- Input Voltage Range: 100 V AC to 240 V AC
- Power Source: Power Supply
- Physical Characteristics
- Compatible Rack Unit: 1U
- Form Factor: Rack-mountable
- Dimensions: 1.70" Height x 17.40" Width x 6.30" Depth
- Weight (Approximate): 6.80 lb
- Green Compliance: Yes
- Green Compliance Certificate/Authority: RoHS
- Standard Warranty: 3 Year
- Simple Web management: Intuitive Web GUI allows for easy management of device by even nontechnical users. Single IP management: enables management of up to 32 V1910 devices using a single Web interface; simplifies management of multiple devices. Secure Web GUI: provides a secure, easy-to-use graphical interface for configuring the module via HTTPS. SNMP v1, v2c, and v3: facilitate centralized discovery, monitoring, and secure management of networking devices.
- Auto-MDI/MDIX: Automatically adjusts for straight-through or crossover cables on all 10/100/1000 ports. IEEE 802.3X flow control: provides a flow throttling mechanism propagated through the network to prevent packet loss at a congested node. IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE) ready: works with external power supply (HP E600 or E610 power supplies) to provide up to 15.4 W per port to power standards-compliant IP phones, wireless LAN access points, Web cameras, and more. Jumbo frames: on Gigabit and 10-Gigabit ports, allow high-performance remote backup and disaster-recovery services.
- Half-/Full-duplex autonegotiating capability on every port: Doubles the throughput of every port. Advanced QoS and traffic shaping: provides traffic prioritization using IEEE 802.1p Quality of Service (QoS) and Type of Service (TOS)with Differentiated Services Code Point (DSCP) and ingress/egress rate shaping to help ensure that critical time-sensitive traffic like voice receives the priority needed for qualitycommunications.
- IEEE 802.1w Rapid Convergence Spanning Tree Protocol: Increases network uptime through faster recovery from failed links. Spanning Tree Protocol (IEEE 802.1D): provides redundant links while preventing network loops. IEEE 802.1s Multiple Spanning Tree: provides high link availability in multiple VLAN environments by allowing multiple spanning trees. Link aggregation (trunking): groups together up to 8 ports automatically using Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP), or manually, to form an ultra-high-bandwidth connection to the networkbackbone; helps prevent traffic bottlenecks.
THIS PRODUCT IS REFURBISHED
Refurbished products are products that were originally purchased and returned by customers like yourself. The term refurbished is used to describe products that were returned to their manufacturer’s specification then tested and repackaged for sale. We utilize a third party of professional technicians who first troubleshoot and then perform any repairs that are necessary to restore the product to like new condition. Refurbished products represent a great value and we offer them with confidence knowing that every refurbished product was tested by a trained group of professionals. Refurbished products are warranted for up to 90 days after purchase. Any product failure not originating from defects in materials or workmanship will not be considered covered under warranty. Warranty terms applicable to refurbished products may vary; see below for specific warranty information and consider purchasing an extended service plan if you desire even more coverage.
Manufactured by: HP
Warranty provided by: HP
Limited Warranty: 3 months parts; 3 months labor
Mfg Part No: JE005A
Box Size: ( Length:10, Width:22, Depth:3)
Shipping Weight: 6.8000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: H24-JE005 RF
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- HP logos are registered trademarks of HP. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.