CNet CQU-906 Wireless-N PicoUSB Dongle Product Details
CNet CQU-906 Wireless-N PicoUSB Dongle
CNet CQU-906 Wireless-N PicoUSB Dongle is a new super mini, low power consumption wireless USB dongle. It provides high levels of security as well as performance based on IEEE 802.11b/g/n standards. CNet CQU-906 Wireless-N PicoUSB Dongle can be used on PC/Notebook’s USB port to connect to wireless access points. With an integrated wireless processing chipset, CNet CQU-906 Wireless-N PicoUSB Dongle provides a maximum link speed of 150Mbps. Additionally, its WPS button enables easy establishment of secured wireless connection to wireless AP with WPS function.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Super mini size (smallest in the world) and low power consumption design
- Complies with IEEE 802.1n Draft 2.0 and backward compatible with IEEE 802.11 b/g
- Up to 150Mbps data rate
- WMM (802.11e) function improves the quality of VoIP and video service.
- Supports one touch encryption method (WPS) to simplify the secure establishment of a wireless network.
- Supports 64/128 bit WEP, WPA1/2-PSK, WPA1/2-802.1x and AES-CCM security
- Supports Soft AP feature (Win 7), allowing wireless network sharing
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: CNet
Warranty provided by: CNet
Limited Warranty: 12 months parts; 12 months labor
Mfg Part No: CQU-906
UPC No: 749555068867
Box Size: ( Length:6, Width:5, Depth:1)
Shipping Weight: 0.1000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: C300-4006
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- CNet logos are registered trademarks of CNet. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.