Sapphire Radeon HD 7950 OverClocked Ed. 3GB GDDR5 Product Details
Sapphire 11196-02-40G Radeon HD 7950 OverClocked Video Card
The Sapphire 11196-02-40G Radeon HD 7950 OverClocked Video Card, which is factory overclocked to 900Mhz and features SAPPHIRE’s new dual-extractor technology - Dual-X - a highly efficient multi-heatpipe cooler with dual fans providing quiet and very cool operation during normal operating conditions, and superb cooling performance even under extreme load.
For enthusiasts wishing to maximise performance, a new version of the SAPPHIRE overclocking tool, TriXX supporting this latest generation of technology is available free to download from the SAPPHIRE website. TriXX allows tuning of GPU voltage as well as core and memory clocks, whilst continuously displaying temperature. Manual control of fan speed is supported, as well as user created fan profiles and the ability to save up to four different performance settings.
The Sapphire 11196-02-40G Radeon HD 7950 OverClocked Video Card features dual BIOS, allowing for further experimentation by the enthusiast. On the OC edition, the second BIOS is pre-programmed to allow a higher maximum overclock and more aggressive fan profile.
- PCI Express® based PC is required with one X16 lane graphics slot available on the motherboard.
- 2X75 Watt 6-pin PCI Express power connector is required for CrossFireX™ system.
- 2X75 Watt 6-pin PCI Express power connector is required.
- Certified power supplies are recommended. Please refer to: http://support.amd.com/us/certified/power-supplies/Pages/listing.aspx
- 1024MBMinimum of system memory.
- Installation software requires CD-ROM drive.
- DVD playback requires DVD drive.
- Blu-ray™ / HD DVD playback requires Blu-ray / HD DVD drive.
- To support 3 displays, one of the monitors has to support DisplayPort.
- 500 Watt Power Supply is required.
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Product Tags7950 HD7950 HD 7950 HD 7950 overclocked Sapphire HD 7950 overclocked Sapphire HD7950 overclocked AMD 7950 Radeon HD 7950 Radeon HD7950
Manufactured by: Sapphire
Warranty provided by: Sapphire
UPC No: 840777057315
Mfg Part No: 11196-02-40G
( Length:14, Width:9, Depth:4)
Shipping Weight: 3.9500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Sapphire logos are registered trademarks of Sapphire. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.