ASUS Intel X79 Motherboard - ATX, Socket R (LGA 2011), Intel X79, 8 X DIMM, 2400MHz DDR3 (O.C.), SATA III 6Gb/s, RAID, 8-CH Audio, Gigabit LAN, USB 3.0, PCIe 3.0, GUI BIOS, SLI/CrossFireX Ready - P9X7Item#: A455-4017 | Model#: P9X79
Currently Out Of Stock!
You May Consider This Alternative
ASUS Intel X79 Motherboard Product Details
ASUS Intel X79 Motherboard
The ASUS Intel X79 Motherboard has everything you need for a top of the line PC build. Utilizing the latest Intel X79 chipset, this board supports the 2nd generation Intel Core i7 Processor family for the LGA 2011 socket. This X79 board supports up to 64GB of DDR 3 memory with a unique 8-DIMM design. Both processor and memory can be monitored and overclocked very easily using the built in UEFI BIOS. This graphic user interface for BIOS allows easy point and click access to all BIOS functions and even allows a quick screent shot capture of all settings. This board is packed with 4 USB 3.0 ports using UASB boost technology. The board also is PCIe 3.0 ready, which can reach a total bandwidth of 32GB/s. The ASUS P9X79 Intel X79 Motherboard truly has everything you can want from a board from speed in the Sata III 6Gb/s to the quality craftsmanship of all Japan-made solid capacitors. Not to mention this board also supports both crossfireX and Sli, so what more can you want? Grab the ASUS Intel X79 Motherboard now!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- DIGI+ Power Control; provides you with better system performance and more efficient power usage
- CPU and DRAM overclocking range; tune your hardware frequencies to greater heights for increased performance
- Eight DIMMs; add up to 64GB of system memory
- Up to four GPUs; provision for maximum graphics performance
A Closer Look:
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Asus
Warranty provided by: Asus
UPC No: 610839184736
Mfg Part No: P9X79
( Length:13, Width:10, Depth:3)
Shipping Weight: 4.2500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Asus logos are registered trademarks of Asus. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.