Cisco 1812 Integrated Services Router Product Details
Cisco 1812 Integrated Services Router
Cisco 1800 Fixed-Configuration Integrated Services are the next evolution of the award-winning Cisco 1700 Series modular access routers. The Cisco 1800 Series fixed-configuration routers are designed for secured broadband access, Metro Ethernet, and wireless connectivity. They also help businesses reduce costs by enabling deployment of a single device to provide multiple services typically performed by separate devices.
The Cisco 1811 provides high-speed broadband or Ethernet access through two 10/100BASE-T Fast Ethernet WAN ports and also provide integrated WAN backup through a V.92 analog modem (Cisco 1811). The Cisco 1812 routers are focused on Ethernet access and are designed to be offered as customer premises equipment (CPE) in Metro Ethernet deployments. The eight-port switch is sufficient for connecting multiple devices and the optional PoE capability can supply power to IP telephones or other devices.
- Stateful Inspection Firewall
- IP Security (IPSec) VPNs (Triple Data Encryption Standard [3DES] or Advanced Encryption Standard [AES])
- Dynamic Multipoint VPN (DMVPN) and Easy VPN
- Intrusion Prevention System (IPS)
- Antivirus support through Network Admission Control (NAC) and enforcement of secure access policies
Manufactured by: Cisco
Warranty provided by: Cisco
UPC No: 746320951447
Mfg Part No: CISCO1812/K9
( Length:15, Width:17, Depth:8)
Shipping Weight: 11.6106 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Cisco logos are registered trademarks of Cisco. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.