Cisco Catalyst 2955C-12 12-Port 10/100 Network Switch with 2x 100BASE-FX portsItem#: C94-2074 | Model#: WS-C2955C-12
Cisco Catalyst 2955C-12 Product Details
Cisco Catalyst 2955C-12 Switch
The Cisco Catalyst 2955C-12 is a member of the Catalyst 2955 Series, and is an industrial-grade switch that provides Fast Ethernet and Gigabit Ethernet connectivity for deployment in harsh environments. With a range of copper and fiber uplink options, the Catalyst 2955 operates in environments such as industrial networking solutions (industrial Ethernet deployments), intelligent transportation systems (ITS), and transportation network solutions. It is also suitable for many military and utility market applications where the environmental conditions exceed the specifications of other commercial switching products.
Embedded in Cisco Catalyst 2955 Series switches is Cisco Cluster Management Suite (CMS) Software. This network management solution allows administrators to easily configure features, monitor performance, and troubleshoot multiple Cisco Catalyst switches using a standard Web browser. For larger deployments, Cisco Catalyst 2955 Series switches support Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP)-based network management platforms such as CiscoWorks.
- Rugged: Implements industrial-grade components, a compact form factor, convection cooling, and relay output signaling. Designed to operate at extreme temperatures and under extreme vibration and shock.
- Intelligent: Offers Cisco IOS® Software functionality for traditional data, video and voice services with enhanced intelligent services features for additional security, advanced QoS, high availability, and manageability.
- Twelve 10/100 ports and two 100BASE-FX (Multimode Fiber) uplinks
- Enhanced Image (EI) Software
Manufactured by: Cisco
Warranty provided by: Cisco
Limited Warranty: 3 months parts; 3 months labor
Mfg Part No: WS-C2955C-12
UPC No: 746320783260
Box Size: ( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 5.5500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: C94-2074
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Cisco logos are registered trademarks of Cisco. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.