GIGABYTE GA-A55M-DS2 AMD A Series Motherboard - Micro ATX, Socket FM1, AMD A55 Chipset, 1866MHz DDR3, SATA II (3Gb/s), RAID, 7.1-CH Audio, Gigabit LAN, USB 2.0Item#: G452-2613 | Model#: GA-A55M-DS2 (1.1)
Currently Out Of Stock!
You May Consider This Alternative
GIGABYTE GA-A55M-DS2 AMD A Series Motherboard Product Details
GIGABYTE GA-A55M-DS2 AMD A Series Motherboard
Increase the performance of your system by installing the GIGABYTE GA-A55M-DS2 AMD A Series Motherboard. Boost the speed of your computing with an AMD A Series or E2 Series APU and up to 16GB of DDR3 Memory with an 1866MHz speed. It comes with four SATA II headers for connecting hard drives and optical drives, PCI Express X16 slot for its AMD APU Graphics with DirectX 11 rendering ability, and a LAN port for 1000Mbps Gigabit Ethernet connectivity. It also has slots for RAID 0, 1, 10, and JBOD, and for connecting up to eight USB devices. Let your PC perform with improved reliability, speed, and stability. Choose the GIGABYTE GA-A55M-DS2 AMD A Series Motherboard.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- AMD Socket FM1; fits any AMD A Series or E series APU (accelerated processing unit)
- 140-pin DIMM socket; connects any DDR memory with up to 16GB capacity and up to 1866MHz speed
- Four SATA II headers; integrates hard drives and optical drives with 3Gb/s communication
- PCI Express X16 slot; delivers data from its integrated AMD APU Graphics
- LAN port; provides up to 1000Mbps wired network connection
- Six USB headers (expandable to eight); connects USB devices to your PC
Note: To enable true dual-core APU support, please download and install ver8.881 (or later) VGA driver.
A Closer Look:
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Gigabyte
Warranty provided by: Gigabyte
UPC No: 818313013743
Mfg Part No: GA-A55M-DS2 (1.1)
( Length:11, Width:9, Depth:2)
Shipping Weight: 0.6000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Gigabyte logos are registered trademarks of Gigabyte. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.