CTG MTRJ-ST Fiber Optic Cable Product Details
Perfect for Ethernet Multimedia or Communication Applications
Cables To Go offers a high-quality fiber optic patch cable designed with MT-RJ to ST termination, and is perfect for Ethernet, multimedia, or communication applications. The MT-RJ terminator features a latch-type design similar to the RJ connector on a Cat5 patch cable, and is half the size of the SC connector. The ST connector features a bayonet locking system. The patented Injection Molding Process gives each connection greater durability in resisting pulls, strains and impacts from cabling installs. Each cable is 100% optically inspected and tested for insertion loss before you receive it.
- Color: Orange
- Size: 10m
- Manufacturer: Cables To Go
- Weight: 0.29lbs
- Connector: MT-RJ to ST
- Fiber Size: 62.5/125 micron
- Type: Multimode; Duplex
- Application: Gigabit Ethernet, FDDI, Multimedia, ATM, or any application that requires high-speed data transfer
ST - The ST (Straight Tip) connector is noted for its ability to provide secure, versatile connection options for either singlemode or multimode cable. Created by AT&T, the ST connector features a distinctive bayonet style.
MT-RJ - An increasingly popular connector used in fiber networking for the desktop computer.
- Small footprint design of the MT-RJ connector increases the port density
- RJ style latch makes it easy to use
- ST bayonet locking system
- 100% optically inspected and tested for insertion loss
- Molded form construction
- Immune to electrical interference
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Axis
Warranty provided by: Axis
UPC No: 667026006821
Mfg Part No: 20822
( Length:11, Width:10, Depth:5)
Shipping Weight: 3.9000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Axis logos are registered trademarks of Axis. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.