Targus TCR001US Trademark Toploading Roller Product Details
Targus 15.4" Trademark Toploading Roller
The Targus Toploading Roller is the ideal case to transport luggage and notebooks. The case is designed to fit notebooks with up to 15.4” screens, is constructed with a durable 840D nylon fabric. It also contains a padded notebook compartment with padded honeycomb frame which provides 2X more protection for your notebook. The roller comes with a functional zip down workstation which includes a business card holder, 3 pen loops, key clip, multiple accessory pockets and a padded protective notebook sleeve with an elastic security strap and locked zippers for added protection. This case is ideal for the avid traveler and includes two removable zippered mesh accessory pockets for additional storage as well as a 40" locking trolley handle and durable urethane wheels for a smooth roll. The ergonomic design of this case makes it easy to transport. Dual semi structured handles allow for maximum distribution of case weight and the padded shoulder strap makes it comfortable to hand carry.
- Color: Black
- Device Compatibility: 14.33" x 11.81" x 1.69"
- Exterior Dimensions: 17" x 14.75" x 7.5"
- Exterior Material: Nylon
- Weight: 6.6 lbs
A Closer Look
- Capacity - Supports notebooks with 15.4" screens
- Ergonomics - Comfortable ergonomic shoulder strap, cushioned single handle and 40” locking trolley handle
- Functionality – Functional zip down workstation with a business card holder, 3 pen loops, key clip, multiple accessory pockets, a padded protective notebook sleeve with an elastic security strap, padded notebook compartment with padded honeycomb frame and locking zippers for added protection. Also contains a back slip pocket and two removable zippered mesh accessory pockets for additional storage
Manufactured by: Targus
Warranty provided by: Targus
UPC No: 092636223090
Mfg Part No: TCR001US
( Length:15, Width:15, Depth:7)
Shipping Weight: 7.9000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Targus logos are registered trademarks of Targus. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.