Garmin 1350LMT Nuvi GPS - 4.3" Touch Screen Display, Voice Prompts, Lane Assist, ecoRoute, North American Maps (Refurbished)Item#: G145-0408 RB | Model#: 010-00782-2E |
Currently Out Of Stock!
You May Consider This Alternative
Garmin 1350LMT Nuvi GPS REFURB Product Details
Garmin 1350LMT Nuvi GPS
The widescreen Garmin 1350LMT Nuvi GPS announces streets by name, guides you to the proper lane for navigation, offers pedestrian navigation options and calculates a more fuel-efficient route with ecoRoute™. With Garmin 1350LMT Nuvi GPS's widescreen display, you'll always get the big picture. View map detail, driving directions, photos and more in bright, brilliant color. Its sunlight-readable, 4.3-inch display is easy to read, from any direction.
What It Is And Why You Need It
- Navigate City Transit
- Get Turn-by-Turn Directions
- More fuel-efficient route with ecoRoute
Additional SpecificationsPhysical & Performance:
- Unit dimensions, WxHxD: 4.8"W x 2.9"H x .6"D (12.1 x 7.6 x 1.5 cm)
- Display size, WxH: 3.81"W x 2.25"H (9.7 x 5.7 cm); 4.3" diag (10.9 cm)
- Display resolution, WxH: 480 x 272 pixels
- Display type: WQVGA color TFT with white backlight
- Weight: 5.7 ounces (161.6 g)
- Battery: rechargeable lithium-ion
- Battery life: up to 4 hours
- High-sensitivity receiver: yes
- Basemap: yes
- Preloaded street maps: yes
- Ability to add maps: yes
- Built-in memory: internal solid state
- Accepts data cards: microSD™ card (not included)
- Waypoints/favorites/locations: 1000
- Routes: 0
- Voice prompts (e.g. "Turn right in 500 ft."): yes (internal speaker)
- Speaks street names (e.g. "Turn right ON ELM STREET in 500 ft."): yes
- Lane assist (guides you to the proper lane for navigation): yes
- Auto re-route (fast off-route and detour recalculation): yes
- Choice of route setup (faster time, shorter distance, off road): yes
- Route avoidance (avoid highways, tolls etc.): yes
- FM traffic compatible: yes (receiver and lifetime traffic included)
- Speed limit indicator (displays speed limit for most major roads in the U.S. and Europe): yes
- Where Am I? (find closest hospitals, police & gas stations, nearest address & intersection): yes
- ecoRoute™ (calculates a more fuel-efficient route) : yes
- Qwerty or ABC keyboard (choose keyboard layout): yes
- Custom POIs (ability to add additional points of interest): yes
- Garmin Garage™ vehicles compatible (download car-shaped icons to your device): yes
- Garmin Garage™ voices compatible (download custom voices to your device): yes
- Photo navigation (navigate to geotagged photos): yes
- World travel clock, currency & unit converter, calculator: yes
- Picture viewer: yes
- Garmin Lock™ (anti-theft feature): yes
- Touchscreen: yes
- Additional: This USB mass storage device is compatible with Windows® 2000 or later and Mac® OS X 10.4 or later.
- Navigate City Transit
With its enhanced pedestrian navigation capabilities, nüvi 1350LMT is the perfect travel companion for getting around town. Download optional cityXplorer™ content to help you navigate city public transit. Know where to walk, where to catch the bus, subway, tram or other transportation and how long it will take to get there.
- Take It With You
Twenty-five percent slimmer than other nüvis, you can take the 1350LMT anywhere. It easily fits in your pocket or purse, and its rechargeable lithium-ion battery makes it convenient for navigation by car or foot.
- Know the Lane Before It’s Too Late
No more guessing which lane you need to be in to make an upcoming turn. Lane assist guides you to the correct lane for an approaching turn or exit, making unfamiliar intersections and exits easy to navigate.
- See More
With nüvi 1350LMT's widescreen display, you'll always get the big picture. View map detail, driving directions, photos and more in bright, brilliant color. Its sunlight-readable, 4.3-inch display is easy to read — from any direction. G
- et Turn-by-Turn Directions
nüvi 1350LMT's intuitive interface greets you with two simple questions: "Where To?" and "View Map." Touch the color screen to easily look up addresses and services and get voice-prompted, turn-by-turn directions that speak street names to your destination. It comes preloaded with detailed City Navigator® NT street maps, nearly 6 million points of interest (POIs), 2-D or 3-D maps and the speed limit for most major roads in the U.S. and Europe. Its digital elevation maps show you shaded contours at higher zoom levels, giving you a big picture of the surrounding terrain. With the 1350LMT's enhanced user interface, you can slide your finger to conveniently scroll between screens. You can also upload custom points of interest (POIs). And with HotFix® satellite prediction, nüvi calculates your position faster to get you there quicker.
- Go Beyond Navigation
Navigation is just the beginning. nüvi 1350LMT saves you gas and money with ecoRoute — a green feature that calculates the most fuel-efficient route, tracks fuel usage and more. The 1350LMT includes many travel tools including JPEG picture viewer, world travel clock with time zones, currency converter, measurement converter, calculator and more. With photo navigation, you can download pictures from Garmin Connect™ Photos and navigate to them. With its "Where Am I?" emergency locator, you always know your location. Simply tap the screen to get your exact latitude and longitude coordinates, the nearest address and intersection, and the closest hospitals, police stations and fuel stations. The 1350LMT features Garmin Lock™, an anti-theft feature, and is compatible with our free Garmin Garage where you can download custom custom voices and vehicles. Enhance your travel experience with optional plug-in microSD™ cards.
- Garmin 1350LMT Nuvi GPS
- Preloaded City Navigator® NT North America (U.S. and Canada)
- FM traffic receiver with vehicle power cable
- Vehicle suction cup mount
- USB cable
- Dashboard disc
- Quick start manual
THIS PRODUCT IS REFURBISHED
The terms refurbished and recertified are used interchangeable to describe products that manufacturers refurbished, inspected, brought back to original manufacturer’s specification then tested and repackaged for sale. Some manufacturers refurbish products themselves and others use a qualified third party refurbisher. Refurbished products represent a great value and we offer them with confidence knowing that every refurbished product was tested at least twice, once when it was first manufactured and again during the refurbishing process. Refurbished products are warranted by either the original manufacturer or the manufacturer’s third party refurbisher. Warranty terms applicable to refurbished products may vary; see below for specific warranty information and consider purchasing an extended service plan if you desire even more coverage.
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Garmin International
Warranty provided by: Garmin International
Limited Warranty: 12 months parts; 12 months labor
Mfg Part No: 010-00782-2E
UPC No: 753759974145
Box Size: ( Length:6, Width:6, Depth:3)
Shipping Weight: 1.0500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: G145-0408 RB
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Garmin International logos are registered trademarks of Garmin International. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.