TP-Link 16 Port 10/100 Desktop Unmanaged Switch Product Details
TP-Link TL-SF1016D Desktop Unmanaged Switch
The TP-Link TL-SF1016D Desktop Unmanaged Switch is designed for SOHO (Small Office/Home Office) or workgroup users. All 16 ports support auto MDI/MDIX, no need to worry about the cable type, simply plug and play. Moreover, with the innovative energy-efficient technology, the TP-Link TL-SF1016D Desktop Unmanaged Switch can save up to 70% of the power consumption and 80% of the packaging material can be recycled, making it an eco-friendly solution for your business network. Purchase the TP-Link TL-SF1016D Desktop Unmanaged Switch today!
What It Is and Why You Need It:
- Innovative energy-efficient technology saves power up to 70%
- Supports IEEE 802.3x flow control for Full Duplex mode and backpressure for Half Duplex mode
- Non-blocking switching architecture that forwards and filters packets at full wire-speed for maximum throughput
- 3.2Gbps Switching Capacity
- 9K Jumbo frame improves performance of large data transfers
- Auto-MDI/MDIX eliminates the need for crossover cables
- Supports MAC address auto-learning and auto-aging
- Auto-negotiation ports provide smart integration between 10Mbps, 100Mbps hardware.
- Fanless design ensures quiet operation
- Desktop or wall-mounting design
- Plug and Play design simplifies installation
- High Performance:TL-SF1016D Fast Ethernet Switch provides 16 10/100Mbps Auto-Negotiation RJ45 ports. All ports support Auto MDI/MDIX function, eliminating the need for crossover cables or Uplink ports.Featuring non-blocking switching architecture, it forwards and filters packets at full wire-speed for maximum throughput. With 10K Jumbo frame,the performance of large files transfers is improved significantly. And IEEE 802.3x flow control for Full Duplex mode and backpressure for Half Duplex mode alleviate the traffic congestion and make TL-SF1016D work reliably.
- TP-LINK Green Technology:This new generation TL-SF1016D Fast Ethernet Switch features the latest innovative energy-efficient technologies that can greatly expand your network capacity with much less power. It automatically adjusts power consumption according to the link status and cable length to limit the carbon footprint of your network. It also complies with the EU’S RoHS, prohibiting the use of certain hazardous materials. Besides, 80% of the packaging material can be recycled.
- Easy to Use: The auto features of this gigabit switch make installation plug and play and hassle-free. No configuring is required. Auto MDI/MDIX eliminates the need for crossover cables. Auto-negotiation on each port senses the link speed of a network device (10, 100 Mbps) and intelligently adjusts for compatibility and optimal performance.
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: TP-Link
Warranty provided by: TP-Link
UPC No: 845973020293
Mfg Part No: TL-SF1016D
( Length:10, Width:5, Depth:3)
Shipping Weight: 2.0500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- TP-Link logos are registered trademarks of TP-Link. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.