See more products
- CPUs / Processors
- A79-1920 RF
AMD HDX920XCJ4DGI Phenom II X4 920 Processor - Quad Core, 6MB L3 Cache, 2MB L2 Cache, 2.80 GHz, Socket AM2+, 125W, No Fan, OEM (Refurbished)Item#: A79-1920 RF | Model#: HDX920XCJ4DGI
AMD Phenom II X4 920 2.8GHz AM2+ Quad-Core REFURB Product Details
AMD HDX920XCJ4DGI Phenom II X4 920 Processor
Opt for a seamless flow for your computer system using the AMD HDX920XCJ4DGI Phenom II X4 920 Processor. It utilizes the Enhanced HyperTransport3 Technology to deliver a high-speed performance of 2.8GHz, along with a bus speed of 1800MHz, to conduct fast point-to-point link for integrated circuits.
It accommodates the necessary bandwidth needs of your PC system through operating arrays of data using the forty-five instructions of the enhanced 3DNow! technology, and it grants better data access using temporary storage capabilities of its 2MB L2 and 6MB L3 caches. This quad-core processor is also an energy-efficient innovation, managed by a Cool'n'Quiet 3.0 technology. For a fast and powerful data-processing PC system, choose the AMD HDX920XCJ4DGI Phenom II X4 920 Processor.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Enhanced HyperTransport3 Technology; improves the clock speed and bandwidth of the PC
- Enhanced 3DNow! technology; utilizes forty-five instructions to extend the multimedia performance capabilities of the processor
- 1800MHz Bus speed; delivers data transfers within a 1800MHz speed
- 6MB L3 cache; grants better data access using temporary storage capabilities
- Cool'n'Quiet 3.0 technology; provides a sleeker, more quiet innovation for saving energy
Note: A CPU cooling fan is not included with this CPU. In order to safeguard your warranty and achieve optimum performance we recommend purchasing a new compatible cooling fan. Click Here for more info »
- On socket AM2+/AM3 platforms in the minimum performance state the processor runs at 800 MHz / 0.925 - 1.15 Volt core voltage, and has TDP 52.7 Watt
- On socket AM2 platforms in the minimum performance state the processor runs at 800 MHz / 1.15 Volt core voltage, and has TDP 79.2 Watt
|Processor Interface||Socket AM2+|
|Processor Class||Phenom II|
|Processor Speed||920 / 2.8Ghz|
|Additional Technologies||Enhanced 3DNow!|
|HyperTransport 3 Technology|
|Integrated Graphics Core||No|
|Integrated Memory Controller||Yes|
THIS PRODUCT IS REFURBISHED
Refurbished products are products that were originally purchased and returned by customers like yourself. The term refurbished is used to describe products that were returned to their manufacturer’s specification then tested and repackaged for sale. We utilize a third party of professional technicians who first troubleshoot and then perform any repairs that are necessary to restore the product to like new condition. Refurbished products represent a great value and we offer them with confidence knowing that every refurbished product was tested by a trained group of professionals. Refurbished products are warranted for up to 90 days after purchase. Any product failure not originating from defects in materials or workmanship will not be considered covered under warranty. Warranty terms applicable to refurbished products may vary; see below for specific warranty information and consider purchasing an extended service plan if you desire even more coverage.
Warranty provided by: Systemax
Limited Warranty: 2 months parts; 2 months labor
Mfg Part No: HDX920XCJ4DGI
Box Size: ( Length: 10, Width: 7, Depth: 4 )
Shipping Weight: 0.5500 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 2 pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: A79-1920 RF
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- AMD logos are registered trademarks of AMD. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.