Cisco SLM2008T-NA Gigabit Smart Switch Product Details
Cisco SLM2008T-NA Gigabit Smart Switch
Ensure that your systems acquire consistent bandwidth sync with the Cisco SLM2008T-NA Gigabit Smart Switch. Offering 8x 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet ports, this switch is highly essential for any office networking setup as it enables you to enjoy maximum bandwidth performance. With up to 16Gbps of catered network throughput, you can experience fast and seamless networking operations like streaming or downloading. Purchase the Cisco SLM2008T-NA Gigabit Smart Switch today!
Additional quality-of-service (QoS) capabilities, such as IEEE 802.1p, differentiated services code point (DSCP), and four hardware queues, make it possible to maintain good quality for real-time applications such as voice and video. The Cisco SLM2008 offers an easy-to-use browser interface for managing and configuring the features, making it ideal for small businesses without an IT staff or that have minimal technical expertise.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Eight 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet ports
- 16 Gbps, nonblocking, store-and-forward switching capacity
- Supports IEEE 802.3af PoE-PD on port 1 as an optional power supply
- Many-to-one port mirroring for noninvasive monitoring of switch traffic
- Increased bandwidth and added link redundancy with Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP)
Manufactured by: Cisco
Warranty provided by: Cisco
Limited Warranty: 60 months parts; months labor
Mfg Part No: SLM2008T-NA
UPC No: 882658298981
Box Size: ( Length:12, Width:8, Depth:3)
Shipping Weight: 1.8000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: C50-2610
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Cisco logos are registered trademarks of Cisco. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.