Cisco SLM2008T-NA Gigabit Smart Switch Product Details
Cisco SLM2008T-NA Gigabit Smart Switch
Ensure that your systems acquire consistent bandwidth sync with the Cisco SLM2008T-NA Gigabit Smart Switch. Offering 8x 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet ports, this switch is highly essential for any office networking setup as it enables you to enjoy maximum bandwidth performance. With up to 16Gbps of catered network throughput, you can experience fast and seamless networking operations like streaming or downloading. Purchase the Cisco SLM2008T-NA Gigabit Smart Switch today!
Additional quality-of-service (QoS) capabilities, such as IEEE 802.1p, differentiated services code point (DSCP), and four hardware queues, make it possible to maintain good quality for real-time applications such as voice and video. The Cisco SLM2008 offers an easy-to-use browser interface for managing and configuring the features, making it ideal for small businesses without an IT staff or that have minimal technical expertise.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Eight 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet ports
- 16 Gbps, nonblocking, store-and-forward switching capacity
- Supports IEEE 802.3af PoE-PD on port 1 as an optional power supply
- Many-to-one port mirroring for noninvasive monitoring of switch traffic
- Increased bandwidth and added link redundancy with Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP)
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Cisco
Warranty provided by: Cisco
UPC No: 0882658298981
Mfg Part No: SLM2008T-NA
( Length:11, Width:8, Depth:2)
Shipping Weight: 1.9000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Cisco logos are registered trademarks of Cisco. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.