IBM LTO 2 TAPE 200GB Product Details
High Capacity Storage
IBM ULTRIUM LTO 2 Tape Cartridge-200GB 1-Pack
By combining high storage capacity (200 GB native, 400 GB with 2:1 compression), performance, and reliability, the IBM TotalStorage LTO Ultrium 200 GB Data Cartridges continue the IBM focus on enhancing tape technology. These cartridges are part of a long line of IBM data cartridges that help provide quality and reliability for organizations around the world.
Increasing cartridge capacity and performance can help reduce the amount of equipment, space and human intervention required for daily tape operations. In addition, reducing the number of cartridges needed for backup and restore operations can help lower operational costs throughout the enterprise.
Advanced LTO-CM chip
IBM TotalStorage LTO Ultrium 200 GB Data Cartridges, along with IBM Ultrium 2 drives, support the Linear Tape-Open Cartridge Memory (LTO-CM) chip, which enables the IBM Ultrium 2 tape drive to read and write to the data cartridge by using a radio frequency transmission. The LTO-CM enables fast, simultaneous transfer of cartridge dependent data with IBM Ultrium 2 tape drives during media load and unload cycles. This simultaneous exchange is designed to improve data access speeds by eliminating the need to read/write cartridge-dependent data from the media after it is loaded or before it is unloaded.
- Provides capacity, performance and reliability for midrange and network tape automated storage environments
- Contains half-inch metal particle tape; cartridges feature a native data capacity of 200GB and a compressed data capacity of 400GB (2:1 compression)
- Includes a Linear Tape-Open Cartridge Memory (LTO - CM) chip that contains cartridge specific information to communicate with Ultrium tape drives during loading/unloading via a radio frequency component
- Adheres to widely supported Linear Tape-Open (LTO) Ultrium 2 design specifications
Manufactured by: IBM Products
Warranty provided by: IBM Products
Limited Warranty: 12 months parts; months labor
Mfg Part No: 08L9870
Box Size: ( Length:5, Width:5, Depth:2)
Shipping Weight: 0.2500 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: I70-3464
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- IBM Products logos are registered trademarks of IBM Products. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.