TP-Link TL-SG1008D Gigabit Desktop Unmanaged Switch - 8x 10/100/1000 PortsItem#: T141-1036 | Model#: TL-SG1008D
TP-Link 8 Port Gigabit Desktop Unmanaged Switch Product Details
TP-Link Gigabit Desktop Unmanaged Switch
The TP-Link Gigabit Desktop Unmanaged Switch should be your choice when it comes to network switches. You have 8 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet ports in this switch for quick transferring of files. The switching method used in this switch is store and forward. It has an 8K MAC address table. The switch supports IEEE 802.3x standards flow control in the case of full duplex mode. It also provides support for half duplex mode. You get a switching capacity of 16Gbps. The switch lowers the power consumption of your network using its innovative energy-efficient technology. You don’t need crossover cables due to its auto-MDI/MDIX function. The switch has both auto-learning and auto-aging of the MAC address. You have smart integration between the Mbps hardware due to its auto-negotiation ports. There is less noise due to the absence of fans. Installation is simplified by the plug and play design. Get your TP-Link Gigabit Desktop Unmanaged Switch and bring gigabit speed to desktop.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Innovative energy-efficient technology; save you power
- Switching capacity of 16Gbps; higher switching capacity
- 8 10/100/1000Mbps ports; enables you to transfer large files
- Lowers power needs when upgrading; reduces the carbon footprint left by your network
- Gigabit Switch: Featured with 8 10/100/1000Mbps ports, TL-SG1008D greatly expands your network capacity, enabling instant large files transferring. So,power users in the home, office, workgroup, or creative production environment can now move large, bandwidth-intensive files faster. Transfer graphics, CGI, CAD, or multimedia files across the network instantly.
- Go Green With Your Ethernet: You now have the choice to go green when upgrading to a gigabit network! This new generation TL-SG1008D 8-Port Gigabit Desktop Switch features the latest innovative energy-efficient technologies that can greatly expand your network capacity with much less power. It automatically adjusts power consumption according to the link status and cable length to limit the carbon footprint of your network.
- Power down Idle Ports: When a computer or network equipment is off, the corresponding port of a traditional switch will continue to consume considerable amounts of power. The TL-SG1008D can automatically detect the link status of each port and reduce the power consumption of ports that are idle, resulting in up to an 80% reduction in power use.
- Power Budget According to Cable Length: Ideally, shorter cables would use less power because of less power degradation over their length, this is not the case with most devices as they will use the same amount of power across the cable regardless of whether it is 10 or 50 meters in length. The TL-SG1008D analyzes the length of the Ethernet cable connected and adjusts the power usage accordingly, rather than keeping the power consumption in a conventional solution, saving up to 40% of power that would otherwise be wasted.
- Easy to Use: The auto features of this gigabit switch make installation plug and play and hassle-free. No configuring is required. Auto MDI/MDIX eliminate the need for crossover cables. Auto-negotiation on each port senses the link speed of a network device (either 10, 100, or 1000 Mbps) and intelligently adjusts for compatibility and optimal performance.
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: TP-Link
Warranty provided by: TP-Link
Limited Warranty: 12 months parts; 12 months labor
Mfg Part No: TL-SG1008D
UPC No: 845973020262
Box Size: ( Length:10, Width:7, Depth:2)
Shipping Weight: 0.9500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: T141-1036
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- TP-Link logos are registered trademarks of TP-Link. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.