TP-Link 4 port 300Mbps Wireless N Router Product Details
TP-Link Wireless N Router
The TP-Link Wireless N Router can meet your wireless surfing needs of homes and small businesses. You can stream HD videos, make VoIP or play online games with the 2T2R MIMO Technology. The QoS will assure that the quality of multimedia streaming and VoIP is high. You have two detachable antennas that are Omni directional and have 5dBi antenna gain. The VPN pass through protocols available on this router are L2TP, PPTP, and IPSec. It supports 64-bit, 128-bit, and 152-bit WEP security protocols. Additional security protocols supported are WPA, WPA-PSK, WPA2, and WPA2-PSK. The router has 4 10/100 Mbps ports and one WAN Port. It has a wireless frequency range of 2.4-2.4835GHz. The wireless network standards supported by the router are IEEE 802.11g, b, and n. You get 300 Mbps wireless data transfer rate and wireless transmit power of 20dBm. The router has remote management, local management, and access control facility available. It has IP QoS that allots bandwidth equally to all users. So order your TP-Link Wireless N Router and have secure wireless connection.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- N router; supports IEEE 802.11n wireless standards
- 300 Mbps; the wireless data transfer rate available on this router
- QSS button; enables easy activation a WPA security protocol
- QoS function; high quality VoIP and multimedia streaming
- System Requirements: Microsoft® Windows® 98SE, NT, 2000, XP, Vista™ or Windows 7, MAC® OS, NetWare®, UNIX® or Linux.
- Wireless N Speed & Range: Complying with the IEEE 802.11n standard, TL-WR841N can establish a wireless network and get up to 15X the speed and 5X the range of conventional 11g products. Also, with transmission rates up to 300Mbps.
- Stable Wireless Signals: Clear Channel Assessment (CCA) automatically avoids channel conflicts using its clear channel selection feature and fully realizes the advantages of channel binding, greatly enhanced the wireless performance.
- QSS Button - Quick Setup Security: Compatible with WI-FI Protected Setup™ (WPS), TL-WR841N features Quick Security Setup that allows users to almost instantly setup their security simply by pressing the "QSS" button automatically establishing a WPA2 secure connection, which is more security compared with WEP encryptions. Not only is this faster than normal security setups but more convenient in that you don’t need to remember a password!
- IP QoS, Control Bandwidth Reasonably: Among the wireless network, indiscriminate Internet surfing and bandwidth-guzzling downloads by internal users often leave home or small office with insufficient bandwidth. TL-WR841N supports IP QoS function, allowing optimum utilization of bandwidth and offers bandwidth control over congestion, preventing the bandwidth abuse. In this way, the users of a small network receive committed and specific bandwidth, preventing non-critical applications from degrading network performance.
- WPA / WPA2 Encryptions - Advanced Security: As for the security of WI-FI connection, WEP encryption has been no longer the strongest and safest guards for outside threats. TL-WR841N provides WPA/WPA2 encryptions (Both Personal and Enterprises) that are created by the WI-FI Alliance industry group, promoting interpretabilities and security for WLAN.
- Easy Setup: The device comes with a CD with an Easy Setup Assistant that leads you through the setup process step-by-step, and even helps with wireless network settings and security configurations, which is convenient to the users, especially for novice users.
Manufactured by: TP-Link
Warranty provided by: TP-Link
Limited Warranty: 12 months parts; 12 months labor
Mfg Part No: TL-WR841ND
UPC No: 845973051280
Box Size: ( Length:11, Width:8, Depth:2)
Shipping Weight: 1.5000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: T141-1028
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- TP-Link logos are registered trademarks of TP-Link. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.