Pentax 85120 DSLR Sling Bag Product Details
Pentax 85120 DSLR Sling Bag
The Pentax 85120 DSLR Sling Bag is designed to sit comfortably and securely on your back, leaving your hands free. The sling design allows easy acces to your gear by slimply sliding the bag under your arm to your chest. This nylon bag features a top compartment for flash, lens and/or batteries. A middle compartment holds your camera body and lens, with room for accessories. The bottom compartment of the bag holds up to three lenses, or even a backup compact camera. Buy the Pentax 85120 DSLR Sling Bag today!
What It Is And Why You Need It
- Curved top compartment; for holding a flash and/or lens.
- Removable padded dividers; allows you to keep camera and lens in different compartment.
- Fully detachable waist strap; helps you to hold the bag tightly on your back
The DSLR Sling Bag includes a removable waist strap to hold the bag securely to the back during more-strenuous activities. Compatible with all Pentax DSLR cameras.
- Stylish black, nylon bag with red PENTAX logo.
- Three compartment design. A curved top compartment is ideal for holding a flash and/or lens, and has a separate battery pouch. A main camera compartment easily holds your DSLR camera body with lens, as well as some accessories. A dedicated lens compartment holds one or more lenses or accessories.
- Removable padded dividers in the camera and lens compartments are rigid to help the bag keep its shape and to protect your gear.
- The back of the bag and strap have extra padding for your comfort.
- The DSLR Sling Bag is designed to accommodate small and medium sized lenses, including the Pentax 16-50mm and 50-135mm DA* SDM lenses.
- The bag includes a fully detachable waist strap to help hold the bag tight to your back, which can be very helpful during more rigorous activities such as hiking or biking.
Manufactured by: Pentax
Warranty provided by: Pentax
UPC No: 0027075087088
Mfg Part No: 85120
( Length:10, Width:7, Depth:14)
Shipping Weight: 1.7500 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 5pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Pentax logos are registered trademarks of Pentax. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.