Toshiba Qosmio X775-Q7170 PSBY5U-03N01P Notebook PC - Intel Core i5-2450M 2.5GHz, 6GB DDR3, 640GB HDD, DVDRW, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560M, 17.3" Display, Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bitItem#: YYD1-X775Q7170 | Model#: PSBY5U-03N01P
Currently Out Of Stock!
You May Consider This Alternative
Toshiba Qosmio 17.3" Core i5 640GB HDD Notebook Product Details
Toshiba Qosmio X775-Q7170 PSBY5U-03N01P Notebook PC
No other PC takes fun more seriously than the Toshiba Qosmio X775-Q7170 PSBY5U-03N01P Notebook PC. This notebook features a 17.3-inch HD+ TruBrite LED-Backlit Display for jaw-dropping visual output. The Toshiba Qosmio X775-Q7170 PSBY5U-03N01P Notebook PC utilizes the power of a second-generation Intel® Core™ i5-2450M 2.5GHz Dual-Core processor. The 6GB of DDR3 memory provides a smooth workflow in your system; the 640GB HDD provides ample storage for your files and documents. In addition, enjoy superb graphics and energy efficiency thanks to NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560M with NVIDIA Optimus Technology. The Toshiba Qosmio X775-Q7170 PSBY5U-03N01P Notebook PC delivers unforgettable gaming, unrivaled multitasking and system performance with a Fusion® X2 Finish in Red Horizon.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Second-Generation Intel® Core™ i5-2450M 2.5GHz Dual-Core processor; powers the operations in your system
- 17.3-inch HD+ TruBrite LED-Backlit Display; delivers eye-popping visuals for your enjoyment
- 640GB HDD; a large storage capacity for your files
- DVD Super Multi Burner; allows you to read/write CDs and DVDs
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560M with NVIDIA Optiumus Technology; produces high-definition graphics and provides energy efficiency for your notebook
Genuine Microsoft Windows®
Manufactured by: Toshiba
Warranty provided by: Toshiba
UPC No: 883974982363
Mfg Part No: PSBY5U-03N01P
( Length:22, Width:5, Depth:13)
Shipping Weight: 12.2000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Toshiba logos are registered trademarks of Toshiba. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.