Sony PRS-600SC Touch Edition E-Book Reader REFURB Product Details
Sony PRS-600SC Touch Edition E-Book Reader
The Sony PRS-600SC Touch Edition E-Book Reader allows readers to access up to 350 of their favorite books from anywhere. The intuitive touch screen display makes navigation a breeze, and lets readers turn pages with the swipe of a finger. An included stylus offers freehand highlighting and annotation. The Sony PRS-600SC Touch Edition E-Book Reader also supports multiple file formats including ePub and PDF, giving owners access to more books from more places, including The eBook Store from Sony including more than one million free public domain titles from Google Books. The Sony PRS-600SC Touch Edition E-Book Reader should appeal to avid readers who want to carry their favorite books with them, as well as those looking for more options in where they purchase, check out, and download eBooks!
What It Is & Why You Need It:
- The Reader Touch Edition™ features a 6” display with simple, easy-to-use touch screen navigation. Turn pages with the swipe of a finger and enjoy fast and intuitive navigation of your favorite books.
- Take freehand notes and highlight sections of text you want to revisit later, just as you would in a real book, using the included stylus. If you want, you can even export your notes to your computer using the eBook Library software.
Elegant 6" Touch Screen
Multiple Formats Supported
More Books from More Places
Paper-like Display for Easy Reading
A Library of Books in One Device
Charge and Read for Two Full Weeks
A Closer Look
Welcome to the world of Sony eReaders! These handy devices let you take plenty of reading material with you whenever you roam. You can buy your favorite best-selling titles from the Sony ReaderStore. most models support both e-book file formats: PDF and ePub. This gives you access to over one million free public domain titles from Google Books, not to mention the bounty that awaits you at sharing sites, online aggregators and personal publishers. You can even check out ebook titles from participating public libraries! And with Sony’s new 3G wireless access models, you can download titles wherever you are. Utilize the onboard memory to store hundreds of eBooks or load up flash memory cards (check model compatibility) it’s as easy as downloading music…maybe even easier!
- Operating Temperature: 41 to 95 °F
- DRM Text: ePub (Adobe DRM protected), PDF (Adobe DRM protected), BBeB Book (PRS DRM protected)
- Image: JPEG, PNG, GIF, BMP
- Unsecured Audio: Unsecured Adudio: MP3 (Non encrypted), AAC (Non encrypted)
- Unsecured Text: ePub, BBeB Book, PDF, TXT, RTF, Micrsoft® Word, (Conversion to the Reader requires Word installed on your PC)
- AC Power: DC 5.2 V
- Battery Life (Approx): 7,500 (BBeB Book) Continuous page turns; 6,800 (ePub) Continuous page turns
- Battery Type: Rechargeable Lithium-Ion battery: DC 3.7 V
- Gray Scale: 8-levels gray scale
- Resolution: 800 x 600 pixels
- Screen Size: Vizplex™ 6 inches
- Memory Size: 512 MB User available capacity: Approx. 380MB Dual Memory Card Expansion Slots for Memory Stick PRO Duo™ and SD Card™ up to 16GB.
- Dimensions (Approx.): 6.9 x 4.8 x .4 inches (LxWxD)
- Weight (Approx.): 10.1 oz
- Elegant 6” display with touch screen navigation
- Thin, light, highly portable design
- Paper-like display for easy, natural reading
- Two full weeks of reading on a single battery charge1
- Built-in New Oxford American Dictionary, Second Edition
- Intuitive eBook Library software for PC and Mac9
- 5 adjustable font sizes to customize your reading experience
- USB 2.0 data and power connection
- Read in multiple formats, including ePub and PDF
- Expansion slots for Memory Stick PRO Duo™ and SD media10
- Quick page turns and high contrast ratio
- Right and left-hand side page advance buttons
- Thoughtful navigation and button placement
THIS PRODUCT IS REFURBISHED
Refurbished products are products that were originally purchased and returned by customers like yourself. The term refurbished is used to describe products that were returned to their manufacturer’s specification then tested and repackaged for sale. We utilize a third party of professional technicians who first troubleshoot and then perform any repairs that are necessary to restore the product to like new condition. Refurbished products represent a great value and we offer them with confidence knowing that every refurbished product was tested by a trained group of professionals. Refurbished products are warranted for up to 90 days after purchase. Any product failure not originating from defects in materials or workmanship will not be considered covered under warranty. Warranty terms applicable to refurbished products may vary; see below for specific warranty information and consider purchasing an extended service plan if you desire even more coverage.
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Sony
Warranty provided by: Sony
Limited Warranty: 3 months parts; 3 months labor
Mfg Part No: PRS600SC
Box Size: ( Length:10, Width:8, Depth:3)
Shipping Weight: 1.7000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: S190-6052 RF
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Sony logos are registered trademarks of Sony. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.