Compression RCA-Type Connector Product Details
Compression RCA-Type Connector for RG59 - 50PK
Compression type connectors are a breeze to install. These are more reliable and easier to use than soldering RCA-type connectors. Simply prepare the cable in the same manner as an F-type connector, insert the connector onto the coax cable and compress it with the 3-in-1 compression tool (item #38011). The connector center pin features inside barbs that ensure a positive connection to the cable's center conductor. Quickly make custom length video cables for home theater, broadcast video and surveillance applications.
- Color: Chrome
- Weight: 1.27lbs
- Make custom length video cables for home theater, broadcast video and CCTV
- Nickel-plated brass provides years of reliable service
- Easier to use than traditional RCA-type connectors
- Barbs within the center pin provide a reliable signal path
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: C2G
Warranty provided by: C2G
Limited Warranty: This product has a Lifetime Limited Warranty.
Mfg Part No: 41118
UPC No: 757120411185
Box Size: ( Length:4, Width:5, Depth:2)
Shipping Weight: 1.2700 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: C184-41118
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- C2G logos are registered trademarks of C2G. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.