Creative Labs Sound Blaster Audigy SE Product Details
Legendary Sound Blaster Quality!
Creative Labs Sound Blaster Audigy SE.
The Sound Blaster® Audigy® SE is an excellent value upgrade to 7.1 surround sound on the PC. Featuring high quality audio specifications including 24-bit/96kHz recording and playback with 100dB signal to noise ratio and digital output, it's the ideal partner for surround music and movie playback. For realistic gaming, EAX® ADVANCED HD™ 3.0 support delivers acoustic effects and detailed 7.1 3D surround sound in gaming. The included Creative MediaSource™ software is a comprehensive tool for creating MP3s, managing a music collection, adding effects and burning custom CD compilations.
- 24-bit Analog-to-Digital conversion of analog inputs at 96kHz sample rate
- 24-bit Digital-to-Analog conversion of digital sources at 96kHz to analog 7.1 speaker output
- 16-bit and 24-bit recording with sampling rates of 8, 11.025, 16, 22.05, 24, 32, 44.1, 48 and 96kHz
- SPDIF output up to 24-bit resolution at selectable sampling rate of 44.1, 48 or 96kHz
- 64-Voice polyphony and multi-timbral capability
- 128 GM & GS compatible instruments and 10 drum kits
- 2MB or 4MB GM SoundFont Bank included
- On-Board Connectors
- Line level out (Front / Side / Rear / Centre / Subwoofer) or Headphone out
- Line In / Microphone In / *Digital I/O
- Aux Audio in
A Closer Look
- 7.1 surround output
- 24-bit/96kHz audio resolution.
- 100dB signal to noise ratio.
- Comprehensive Creative Media Source software provided.
- EAX ADVANCED HD 3.0 support for gaming.
- CMSS up-mixes stereo content to 7.1 surround.
Manufactured by: Creative Labs
Warranty provided by: Creative Labs
UPC No: 054651095090
Mfg Part No: 70SB057000000
( Length:11, Width:7, Depth:3)
Shipping Weight: 0.5500 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 2pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Creative Labs logos are registered trademarks of Creative Labs. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.