Netgear 96-Port PoE L2+ Managed Switch Starter Kit Product Details
- 1 x XSM7224S ProSafe L2+ 10 Gigabit Managed Switch 24p SFP+ with Stacking
- 2 x GSM7252PS ProSafe L2+ Gigabit Managed Switch 48p PoE with 2 Built-in SFP+ and 10GE Stacking
- 2 x AX742 ProSafe 24G Stacking Kit for GSM7xxxS Series
- 2 x AXC763 ProSafe 3m Direct Attach SFP+ to SFP+ Cable
- 2 x AXM763 ProSafe 10GBase-LRM SFP+ LC Optics (long reach multimode, 220m OM1 62.5µm/125µm or OM3 50/125µm)
Mid-sized businesses, hospitals and schools have the same bandwidth needs as large enterprises. With the wide adoption of virtualization, audio-video-data convergence, and rapid growth of bandwidth intensive applications, there is a continued demand for faster network connectivity. The widespread deployment of Gigabit to the desktop is becoming a bottleneck for any network access layer.
10 Gigabit Ethernet represents the solution to many of the scaling challenges presented by the edge of today's networks. Successful 10 Gigabit Ethernet deployments require intelligent switching solutions with integrated security, high availability, delivery optimization, enhanced manageability, and support for new applications.
Manufactured by: NetGear
Warranty provided by: NetGear
UPC No: 0606449082913
Mfg Part No: XSM96PSKT-100NAS
( Length:23, Width:23, Depth:23)
Shipping Weight: 62.8000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- NetGear logos are registered trademarks of NetGear. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.