Wireless Extenders Cell Phone Booster Product Details
Wireless Extenders Cell Phone Booster
TMobile - Sprint - MetroPCS
Wireless Extenders has developed a revolutionary cell-phone signal booster for the consumer. The YX500-PCS is a Bi-Directional Amplifier (BDA) which captures the signal arriving at a consumer’s home or office, amplifies, and rebroadcasts it inside the building. Wireless Extenders designed the YX500-PCS to meet the needs of the wireless consumer while actively protecting the service providers’ wireless network.
The Wireless Extenders’ YX500-PCS Kit includes the amplifier Base Unit, power supply, Base Unit Antenna, 35 feet of lowloss SATV coaxial cable (RG6), the Signal Antenna, and mounting hardware. The omni-directional antennas are easy to orient and receive from multiple cell towers.
- Frequency: Uplink: 1850-1910MHz
- Network Formats: CDMA, GSM, TDMA
- System Gain: 60dB
- Output Power: <0.5 Watt EiRP (w/ included antenna)
- Unit weight: 1 lb.
- Unit size: 5" x 7" x 2"
- Power input: 100-120 VAC 60 Hz
- Power output: 5VDC, 1.5A
- Signal antenna cable: Outdoor rated 75 ohm DBS satellite coaxial cable, Type-F male
- Base unit antenna: 50 ohm, TNC male
- FCC: Approved
- Operating Conditions: Indoor Use Only: 5° to 40°C (40 to 105 F)
- Stay wireless – no cradle or connections
- Truly affordable in a complete kit
- Easy to install & Simple to use
- Maximize data rates
- Small and aesthetically pleasing
- Covers 1,000 – 2,500 sq.ft.
- Upgrade coverage antennas available
- Improves ALL 6 PCS sub-bands
- Increases phone battery-life
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Wireless Extenders
Warranty provided by: Wireless Extenders
UPC No: 186639000502
Mfg Part No: YX 500-PCS
( Length:14, Width:12, Depth:3)
Shipping Weight: 2.8000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Wireless Extenders logos are registered trademarks of Wireless Extenders. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.