Bushnell BackTrack GPS Original G2 - Bla Product Details
Now Better Than Ever
The original BackTrack forever changed the game with its unmatched ease of use.
It's now even more streamlined - 20% lighter, enhanced with a new ergonomic shape and improved design. Utilizing GPS technology in its most basic format, it has just two buttons and stores up to three locations.
At the end of the day, simply select your desired location, and the unit displays direction and distance of travel.
Whether it's marking a car in a crowded parking lot or a campsite in the woods, the BackTrack provides distance (yards/miles or meters/kilometers) and a directional arrow to any of the three saved locations at the push of a button. In addition, the BackTrack can be used as a digital compass. Use it to find your car in a crowded parking lot, your favorite fishing hot spot, your campsite after a day of hiking, and more!
- Store and locate up to three locations
- Utilizes the latest digital technology: high sensitivity GPS receiver, self-calibrating digital compass
- Operates on 2 AA batteries (not included)
- Compact size stores easily in your pocket
- LED backlight
- Auto shutoff
Battery Type: Alkaline
Built-In Memory: NOT SPECIFIED
Card Format: NOT SPECIFIED
Cartography - Preloaded: NOT SPECIFIED
Cartography Brand: NOT SPECIFIED
Memory Type: NOT SPECIFIED
Screen Size: NOT SPECIFIED
Screen Type: Grayscale
Waterproof Rating: NOT SPECIFIED
Waypoints/Routes: NOT SPECIFIED
Manufactured by: Bushnell
Warranty provided by: Bushnell
UPC No: 0029757360403
Mfg Part No: 360401
( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 0.3000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Bushnell logos are registered trademarks of Bushnell. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.