Three-Tier Wire Rolling Cart, 16w x 24d x 39h, Black AnthraciteItem#: YYAZ-ALESW342416BA | Model#: ALESW342416BA
- List Price:
- Instant Savings:
- - $72.01 (52%)
Aleraź Wire Shelving Three-Tier Rolling Product Details
Ideal storage solution for industrial and commercial use. Snap-together design assembles in minutes. Strong welded wire construction provides exceptional strength and stability. Open design allows air circulation and reduces dust build-up. Finish on surface prevents corrosion in wet, humid environments. Safeguards for freezer, restaurant, food service, indoor/outdoor, or other wet/dry storage requirements. Two wire shelves, one wire basket, four poles and one pull handle. Color: Black Anthracite; Capacity (Weight): 500 lbs.; Caster/Glide/Wheel: Four 3" Locking Casters.
What It Is And Why You Need It
- Ideal for commercial applications.
- Snap-together design assembles in minutes.
- Adjustable shelves allow you to customize the unit to your specifications and can be easily reconfigured as your needs change.
- Strong welded wire construction provides exceptional strength and stability.
- Open design allows air circulation and helps reduce dust build-up.
- Three-tier industrial strong wire rolling cart with four casters and a handle.
- Easy to assemble, no tools required.
- Two adjustable shelve and one basket with pull handle.
- NSF food equipment certified for both wet and dry storage.
- Four casters (two locking), provide mobility.
Manufactured by: Alera
Warranty provided by: Alera
Mfg Part No: ALESW342416BA
UPC No: 042167924485
Box Size: ( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 26.0000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: YYAZ-ALESW342416BA
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Alera logos are registered trademarks of Alera. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.