Aten 20-Foot PS/2 KVM Cable Product Details
Master View KVM Cables
This is a proprietary cable. These all-in-one bonded KVM cables are designed to deliver superb video quality and error-free transmission for your high-resolution applications. The aluminum shield and an all-in-one bonded structure provide the maximum in quality, performance, and reliability. The custom designed the DB15 connector combines keyboard, mouse, and video connections in one to save the space on the KVM and allows 16 ports on a mere 1U high space. The thin, flexible cable and the over-sized thumbscrews also make installation quick and easy.
Note: Proprietary cable designed to work with Aten's accessories ACS1216, ACS1216L, ACS1208, ACS1208L, KH0116, and KL0116 only.
- Innovative Micro-Lite cable technology to minimize cross-talk and deliver superb video quality for your high resolution applications
- Aluminum shield to eliminate EMI/RFI interference and ensure signal integrity and error-free transmission
- Oversized ergonomic thumbscrews make installation quick and easy
- All-In-One bonded cable design eases connections, setups and cable management
- Thin and flexible cable structure saves space and lowers carrying and storage cost
- UL rated materials used to ensure safety, corrosion resistance, and longevity of the cable
Manufactured by: Aten Technology
Warranty provided by: Aten Technology
UPC No: 672792001390
Mfg Part No: 2L5206P
( Length:7, Width:5, Depth:1)
Shipping Weight: 1.2000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Aten Technology logos are registered trademarks of Aten Technology. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.