Canon MR-14EX Macro Ring Lite Product Details
Canon MR-14EX Macro Ring Lite
This new Ring Lite for close-up and macro shooting is loaded with features and capabilities. Now with Canon's E-TTL, it takes full advantage of the flash performance of the EOS-1v, EOS-3, and other E-TTL cameras. Circular twin flash tubes can fire at even power, or varied between them over a six-stop range, and one or more 550EX Speedlites can be used as wireless slaves along with the MR-14EX. The controller unit now has an illuminated full-info LCD panel and its accepts optional hi-capacity battery packs.
- Type: Ring Lite, twin circular flashes tubes, and separate Controller
- Flash Duration: Modeling Flash
- (1) One-second burst at 70Hz in E-TTL or M flash mode, showing ratios (Possible only with EOS-1v and EOS-3, as of January, 2000)
- (2) With CF 4-1, uniform one second burst at 70Hz, works in TTL mode.
- Flash Control System:
Control in E-TTL Mode: FP sync, FE Lock, Flash +/- compensation, Flash Exposure Bracketing.
Control in Manual Mode: Flash +/- compensation, Flash Exposure Bracketing.
Ratio Control in Manual: L:R tubes (A:B) in full steps over 1/1 ~ 1/64 range, full steps
Setting Method: LCD panel on Controller Unit (illuminated), similar to 550EX Speedlite
- Custom Functions: Seven on the MR-14EX (in addition to any in camera),
set on flash LCD.
- Power Source: 4 AA batteries in Controller (Alkaline, NiCd, Lithium
and Ni-MH type AAs are OK)
- External Power Source: External battery packs Compact Battery Pack CP-E2, Transistor Pack E.
- Twin-tube ring lite designed for close-up photography with EF Macro lenses; Flash tubes can fire together or independently.
- Compatible with all EOS bodies.
- Supports E-TTL Wireless Autoflash in conjunction with one or more 550EXs.
- Incandescent focusing lamps and two forms of modelling flash permit preview of lighting effects.
- Illuminated LCD panel for easy flash settings in any lighting condition.
- Macro Ring Light MR-14EX
- Instruction Manual
- Warranty Card
Manufactured by: Canon
Warranty provided by: Canon
Mfg Part No: 2356A002
UPC No: 082966150425
Box Size: ( Length:7, Width:8, Depth:5)
Shipping Weight: 1.7000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: YYD1-2356A002
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Canon logos are registered trademarks of Canon. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.