Kingston 8GB Digital Multi-Mobility Kit - 8GB microSDHC, UHS 1/Class 10 Speed, microSDHC to SD Adapter Included, microSDHC to USB Reader, Operating Temperature of 32°C - 140 °C - MBLY10G2/8GBItem#: 8345504 | Model#: MBLY10G2/8GB
Currently Out Of Stock!
You May Consider This Alternative
Kingston 8GB Digital Mobility Kit - MBLY10G2/8GB Product Details
Kingston 8GB Digital Multi-Mobility Kit
Get the most versatile mobile gear with the Kingston 8GB Digital Multi-Mobility Kit. This kit comes with a MicroSDHC flash memory card along with a MicroSDHC to SD adapter and a MicroSDHC to USB Reader. You can use the 8GB MicroSDHC card with mobile phones, Smartphones, digital camera, video camera and other MicroSDHC enabled multimedia devices. The included MicroSDHC to SD adapter let you use the same MicroSDHC card with SD card enabled devices and save favorite photos, songs, text messages, or video clips. With the included MicroSDHC to USB Reader, you can use the same MicroSDHC card as a USB flash drive to save important files or enjoy favorite video on the large screen. So to access important or favorite content seamlessly across various platforms, order the Kingston 8GB Digital Multi-Mobility Kit today!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- MicroSDHC card; compatible with a variety of multimedia devices gives high storage in limited space
- UHS-l/ Class 10 Speed class; enables faster read and write speed
- 8GB storage capacity; provides a large storage space to save large number of photos, videos, music and other multimedia files
- MicroSDHC to SD adapter; lets you use the MicroSDHC card with SD compatible multimedia devices
- MicroSDHC to USB Reader; enables to use the MicroSDHC card as a USB flash drive
Manufactured by: Kingston
Warranty provided by: Kingston
UPC No: 740617182996
Mfg Part No: MBLY10G2/8GB
( Length:4, Width:4, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 0.0100 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Kingston logos are registered trademarks of Kingston. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.