XFX GeForce 6200 256MB AGP 8x Product Details
XFX GeForce 6200 Video Card
NVIDIA® introduces the GeForce™ 6200 GPUs, featuring a revolutionary design that delivers best-in-class performance on today's hottest games and applications. The only GPU in its class to support Microsoft® DirectX® 9.0 Shader Model 3.0, the GeForce 6200 powers the latest effects without compromising performance.
Note: Low profile bracket is not included, but may be purchased separately.
Driver Architecture (UDA)
A Closer Look
- CineFX 3.0 Engine
Powers the next generation of cinematic realism. Full support for Microsoft® DirectX® 9.0 Shader Model 3.0 enables stunning and complex special effects. Next-generation shader architecture delivers faster and smoother gameplay.
- Intellisample 3.0 Technology
The industry’s fastest antialiasing delivers ultra-realistic visuals, with no jagged edges, at lightning-fast speeds. Visual quality is taken to new heights through a new rotated grid sampling pattern.
- Unified Driver Architecture (UDA)
Part of the NVIDIA Forceware unified software environment (USE). The NVIDIA UDA guarantees forward and backward compatibility with software drivers. Simplifies upgrading to a new NVIDIA product because all NVIDIA products work with the same driver software.
- nView Multi-Display Technology
The nView hardware and software technology combination delivers maximum flexibility for multi-display options, and provides unprecedented end-user control of the desktop experience. NVIDIA GPUs are enabled to support multi-displays, but graphics cards vary. Please verify multi-display support in the graphics card before purchasing.
- Digital Vibrance Control 3.0
Allows the user to adjust color controls digitally to compensate for the lighting conditions of their workspace, in order to achieve accurate, bright colors in all conditions.
Minimum System Requirements
- Intel Pentium 4/III/II/Celeron, AMD K6/Athlon or compatible with AGP 8X (0.8V)/4X (1.5V) slot
- 128MB of system memory
- Installation software requires CD-ROM drive
- DVD playback requires DVD drive
- 1GHZ minimum processor speed for MPEG-2 video capture
- A minimum 400W system power supply
- XFX GeForce 6200 256MB DDR2 AGP 8x Video Card
- Quick Installation Guide
- Drivers CD
- S-Video Cable
Manufactured by: XFX
Warranty provided by: XFX
Limited Warranty: This product has a Lifetime Limited Warranty.
Mfg Part No: PVT44AWANG
UPC No: 778656041424
Box Size: ( Length:6, Width:8, Depth:2)
Shipping Weight: 0.7000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: P450-8568
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- XFX logos are registered trademarks of XFX. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.