Rejuvenate your UPS with a battery upgrade option. Product Details
- Use of a non-APC battery may result in lower run time, damage the UPS, create a hazardous condition, or void UL, CSA, VDE, and other safety certifications on the UPS.
- Use of a non-APC battery will void APC's Equipment Protection Policy.
- APC recycles used batteries and almost 100% of the battery lead content is reused, protecting the environment. With each purchase of a genuine APC replacement battery, you get free freight back to APC for proper disposal of your old batteries (currently available in USA only.)
- APC provides a 1-year warranty on each Replacement Battery Cartridge.
- APC supplies the appropriate instructions for your UPS, along with any needed wires and connectors. All connections are made with high current gas-tight crimps for high reliability.
^^ Battery Volt-Amp-Hour Capacity: 816
^^ Battery Type: Lead Acid
^^ RBC Quantity: 1
THIS PRODUCT IS AN OPEN BOX RETURN
For a variety of reasons customers may return a product after opening and, in some cases, using it briefly. We usually send these products back to their manufacturer but sometimes, after we inspect the product, we decide it’s better to offer it for sale at a discount then return it to its manufacturer. We put these products through a rigorous 7 point check to make sure they are in good condition and working properly. There may be a minor blemish and occasionally the original manuals may be missing but you can buy with confidence knowing the product is covered by its manufactures warranty and support. Don’t delay; open box products are priced right, available in very limited quantities and sell out fast.
Manufactured by: APC
Mfg Part No: RBC55-OB
( Length:15, Width:9, Depth:21)
Shipping Weight: 29.0000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- APC logos are registered trademarks of APC. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.