Linksys 8 Port Gigabit Ethernet Switch – 8 x 10/100/1000 Auto Sensing Ports, Unmanaged, Bandwidth 16Gbps (Non Blocking), Supports Layer 2, Plug and Play, QoS, Auto Power Down, Desktop - LGS108Item#: 9810041 | Model#: LGS108
- List Price:
- Instant Savings:
- - $20.00 (33%)
Free Shipping Today!
- In Stock. Usually ships same business day. (Details)
Linksys 8 Port Gigabit Ethernet Switch - LGS108 Product Details
Linksys 8 Port Gigabit Ethernet Switch
Upgrade the data paths of your local wired network to information superhighways with Linksys 8 Port Gigabit Ethernet Switch. Accelerate your performance and productivity when you send large files to network servers, drives, and printers at Gigabit speeds. This eight port unmanaged switch offers Gigabit speeds to minimize transfer times and greatly enhance the ability to stream high-bandwidth files to connected devices without interference. Wired connection speed up to 1000 Mbps accelerates your performance and productivity when sending large files. Plug-and-play technology provides a quick, easy installation to quickly extend your office network. Auto-sensing ports automatically optimize the speed for each connected device. The auto power-down feature disables unused ports for maximum efficiency. Buy Linksys 8 Port Gigabit Ethernet Switch today!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- 8 Port Gigabit Ethernet Switch; provides wired speed of 1000 Mbps accelerates performance when sending large files
- Plug-and-play technology; allows virtually immediate use
- Auto-sensing ports; automatically optimize speed for each connected device
- Auto power-down; disables unused ports for maximum efficiency
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Product TagsLinksys Commercial Switches
Manufactured by: Linksys by Cisco
Warranty provided by: Linksys by Cisco
UPC No: 0722868997871
Mfg Part No: LGS108
( Length:8, Width:8, Depth:8)
Shipping Weight: 1.0000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 3pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Linksys by Cisco logos are registered trademarks of Linksys by Cisco. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.