Seagate SV35 Series - 1 TB Internal Hard Drive - 3.5" - SATA 6Gb/s - 7200 RPM - Buffer 64MB - OEM Package - ST1000VX000Item#: 8960867 | Model#: ST1000VX000
- List Price:
- Instant Savings:
- - $64.00 (49%)
- In Stock. Usually ships next business day. (Details)
Seagate SV35 Series 1TB Internal Hard Drive Product Details
SV35 series hard drives now leverage extremely small tracks, measuring a mere 75 nanometers in width, while delivering reliable read-write functionality, even in higher-vibration environments. Seagate AcuTrac servo technology makes this nano-sized track pitch possible, providing accurate read-write data capability with fast 7200-RPM performance.
SV35 series drives are tuned and tested for the rigors of a video surveillance workload, which is characterized by high write frequency in an always-on environment. In addition, specific features allow integrators to fine-tune the storage solution to optimize and manage power, monitor and manage temperature, or even characterize reads and writes for data or video payloads.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Internal hard drive; this hard drive can be placed inside CPU cases
- 1TB storage capacity; you can save many multimedia files and documents
- SATA 6Gb/s; allows blazing-fast data bandwidth, for fast saving/retrieving operations
- 3.5-inch form factor; compatible with tower CPU cases
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Seagate
Warranty provided by: Seagate
UPC No: 0763649028056
Mfg Part No: ST1000VX000
( Length:8, Width:6, Depth:3)
Shipping Weight: 1.1500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Seagate logos are registered trademarks of Seagate. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.