Kaspersky Endpoint Security for MS Small Business Server US Edition. 5-Workstation / FileServer 1 year Comm.Lic.+Maint. License PackItem#: K110-1014 | Model#: KL2515ACEFS
Currently Out Of Stock!
You May Consider This Alternative
Kaspersky Endpoint Security Product Details
Kaspersky Endpoint Security for MS Small Business Server US Edition
Kaspersky Endpoint Security 8 for Windows is a powerhouse of protection. Bringing layer upon layer of superior, intelligent protection against emerging and increasingly sophisticated threats – and backed by the relentless antimalware expertise of Kaspersky. Kaspersky ensures the security of your business so you can stay focused running it.
Kaspersky Security Center 9, a comprehensive, unified management console. On one hand, providing the administrator with broad, holistic visibility – but at the same time taking IT security controls to a never-before-seen granular level. There is no better way to manage risk in a more pre-emptive fashion. At the intersection of maximum IT flexibility and business productivity – is where Kaspersky Security Center 9 resides!
- Enhanced Detection Engine - Vastly improved malware detection and reduced false positives in file, mail and web traffic.
- Kaspersky Security Network (KSN) - Integration with the cloud-based KSN provides rapid protection from emerging threats based on analysis of real-time activity from the global Kaspersky user community.
- Whitelisting and Cloud-Based File Reputation – Administrative white listing rules as well as Kaspersky’s cloud-based file reputation database further protect the system from malicious code and reduce false positives.
- System Watcher - Proactively monitors and analyzes system operations for suspicious activity.
- Behavior Stream Signatures Technology - Identifies dangerous application patterns within a users system.
- Rollback of Malicious Activity - Automatically returns a system to a point before malicious activity occurred.
- Advanced Firewall and Intrusion Detection System - Kaspersky’s flexibly managed firewall and Intrusion Detection System align with your application control policies to improve employee productivity.
- Support for Virtualized Environments - Recognition of virtual machines in the corporate administration structure. Also includes automatic load optimization when the product performs intensive operations on virtual hosts.
- Automated Virtual Lifecycle Processing - Kaspersky Security Center 9 automatically detects,creates, and removes non-persistent virtual machines.
- Vulnerability Scanner - A useful tool for hardware and software asset reporting, this scanning tool is tuned to flag vulnerabilities to potential zero-day attacks. Includes an automated virtual patching feature.
- Web Interface - Remotely manage, monitor and report on key events from a flexible and accessible interface.
- Mixed Environment Support - Unmatched support for operating systems including Windows, Netware, Linux, Macintosh, VMWare, Lotus Notes/Domino, Exchange, Android, Blackberry and Windows Mobile.
- Pre-Defined Policies - Follow best practices with Kaspersky‘s pre-configured policies or create your own.
- Automated mobile policies - Kaspersky Security Center 9 allows you to set and enforce policies automatically when protected mobile devices leave the corporate network. Perfect for protecting a highly-mobile workforce.
- Support any size network - Whatever size infrastructure, Kaspersky Security Center 9 offers deployment and management tools, flexible policy options and robust reporting for small to medium businesses or large enterprises.
- Device Control – Allows granular control of external device operations - enforces your usage policies and reduces the risk of data loss.
- Vulnerability Scanning – Avoid potential exploits by identifying system weak points, missing patches and neglected application and OS updates.
- Application Privilege Control – Applies restrictions to various actions of applications in the operating system as well as rights to access computer resources.
- Application Startup Control – Provides administrators the ability to grant, block and audit application launches.
- Web Control and Content Filtering - Monitoring and fi ltering users’ browser activities by category, content and data type regardless of workstation location.
Kaspersky Lab Inc.
Warranty provided by: Kaspersky Lab Inc.
Mfg Part No: KL2515ACEFS
Box Size: ( Length: 0, Width: 0, Depth: 0 )
Shipping Weight: 0.0010 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: K110-1014
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Kaspersky Lab Inc. logos are registered trademarks of Kaspersky Lab Inc.. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.