Cables To Go 1.5-Foot Component Video Cable Product Details
Cables To Go 1.5-Foot Video Cable
Velocity™ Component Video Interconnects from Impact Acoustics offer high-quality vivid detail and color for today’s video and home theater applications. These cost-effective performance cables give you maximum picture quality compared to ordinary composite or s-video cables. Low-loss 75ohm oxygen-free copper center conductors and foam dielectric provides improved picture quality and performance. The 100% Mylar® foil and OFC braid shield protects against unwanted noise and interference.
The color-coded molded connectors attach to an ultra flexible jacket allowing for easy installation and identification. The 24K gold plated, durable connectors ensure long lasting, corrosion-free connections. Component Video Interconnects connect video equipment with component video output jacks to televisions, projectors with component video input jacks. By using Component Video Cables, you bypass the TV’s Y/C separator and Color Decoder, routing the color (Y Pr Pb ) information directly into the TV's matrix decoder. By sending the pure DVD component video signal directly to a component video input-equipped display device, the DVD signal forgoes the extra processing that normally would degrade the image. The result is a vastly increased image quality, with incredibly lifelike colors and crisp detail.
- Oxygen-free copper conductors for efficient signal transmission
- 100% Aluminum foil and braided OFC shield protect against noise and interference
- Bonded cable construction provides for neat and easy component video connections
- Molded connectors feature precision-made 24K gold-plated contacts to ensure long-lasting quality
- Ultra-flexible jacket for easy installation
- UL listed
- Weight: 0.5lbs
Manufactured by: C2G
Warranty provided by: C2G
Limited Warranty: This product has a Lifetime Limited Warranty.
Mfg Part No: 40009
UPC No: 757120400097
Box Size: ( Length:9, Width:6, Depth:1)
Shipping Weight: 0.2000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: C184-40009
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- C2G logos are registered trademarks of C2G. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.